Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

Talon Cockroach Killer Gel

dmb

dmbAU

excellent - 90% gone in 3 weeks

Sold at Coles supermarkets for around $8/ tube.
    I have already used 7 tubes and the roaches are gobbling it down.
    Within a day there are usually some very sickly looking cockroaches wobbling around and with 2 or 3 days there were literally thousands of dead roaches.
    Don't waste your money on the roach bombs as they only kill a small percentage.

Mel N.

Mel N.Sydney

Great Alternative To Expensive Pest Control

I purchased three tubes x 5g from Coles as I have been having a problem with German roaches for a few months. Every night when I went into the kitchen I would see 3 or 4 cockroaches scatter when I turned the light on. I applied this product a week and a half ago into all the cracks in my kitchen and around the fridge which is where I saw the most activity. Now I only have one or two still appearing every second day already dead or dying.
    While it is too early to say how long the product will last and it's long term effectiveness, I would still recommend this as a great DIY pest management.

See all Talon Cockroach Killer Gel reviews