Talon Rat and Mouse Killer

Talon Rat and Mouse Killer

2.7

• Pet OwnerYes (0) · No (1)
Sext E.

Sext E.

Theft

I opened fresh box and laid it where pack of 3 rats come every evening. Watched it all through the window. Not the sniff. Not very happy with it. Clean sweep by criminals from Talon, Yates, whoever makes an sells it.

Purchased in October 2020 at Coles.

saurabh m.

saurabh m.

Never worked

I had couple of rats in my courtyard, bought few packets of this with the confidence that it wil work.
But nothing happened, i waited for days, a week and finally gave up hope.
Don't waste money, just go for some other products.

Purchased in May 2020 for $35.00.

Wish it worked

Unfortunately for some reason mice didn't eat this product, I moved most food products that mice could eat thru but still didn't eat mice bait, really can't understand why.
Oh well damn!

Pest Control Products

Find out how Talon Rat and Mouse Killer compares to other Pest Control Products

Justine

JustineBrisbane

Can rats become immune to Talon poison?

As I own horses, rats turn up periodically in my feed shed. When I first used these pellets that has splashed across the front of the box "one feed" and sure enough the rats died. However, now they have a great feed and keep coming back for more. I see they are eating it as the scat is blue. If I forget to put it out, they raid the box and chew a hole through the box to access the pellets. I don't think it is doing a very good job anymore.

ANGIE C

ANGIE CQueensland, 4124

Mischief of Mice

Taking too long

I have used one box of pellets. Every morning there is more eaten. I thought that if I put mouse poison out, the mouse would be gone within a day or two. It's now almost a week and it's still around.

Not great

I have brought the pallets, 3 packets....... i put them around the house, around 9 boxes i open them up and left pellets at the entrance... when i went to check on them the next day most of those 9 boxes were gone. I put more out to replace them. those went i used the rest up as it seems these guys were hungry for them. all 18 packets went within the week. However, i noticed there are more mice droppings around (after i cleaning the house). i went to buy some more used them still seeing this 1 mice and droppings.

Vic L

Vic L

Slack attack by me not a good idea.

Have noticed rats on evening time running along top of fence again. On checking my bait stations 4 out of 5 were empty, so have recharged them again and I am sure if I have the same results as before with Talon the rats will soon be gone again. Vic L

Liz A

Liz AGordonvale

Proven rat killer

We've been using this product for many years and have found it to be the most effective rat/mouse baits on the market. I would recommend you using containers to put the pellets in which are then nailed to floor joints etc so the rats cannot knock the pellets down where domestic pets can eat them. We prefer the pellets but have used talons other products. Quick, effective and always reliable. Watch out for smelly dead rats though - they like to hide in difficult to reach places. Better a dead rat than a live one!
It really works.
Bit expensive but does the job.

Pest Control Products