Talon Rat and Mouse Killer

Talon Rat and Mouse Killer

2.7

Justine

JustineBrisbane

Can rats become immune to Talon poison?

As I own horses, rats turn up periodically in my feed shed. When I first used these pellets that has splashed across the front of the box "one feed" and sure enough the rats died. However, now they have a great feed and keep coming back for more. I see they are eating it as the scat is blue. If I forget to put it out, they raid the box and chew a hole through the box to access the pellets. I don't think it is doing a very good job anymore.

Taking too long

I have used one box of pellets. Every morning there is more eaten. I thought that if I put mouse poison out, the mouse would be gone within a day or two. It's now almost a week and it's still around.

Not great

I have brought the pallets, 3 packets....... i put them around the house, around 9 boxes i open them up and left pellets at the entrance... when i went to check on them the next day most of those 9 boxes were gone. I put more out to replace them. those went i used the rest up as it seems these guys were hungry for them. all 18 packets went within the week. However, i noticed there are more mice droppings around (after i cleaning the house). i went to buy some more used them still seeing this 1 mice and droppings.

Pest Control Products