Tamar Valley Dairy Tasmanian Creamy Yoghurt

Tamar Valley Dairy Tasmanian Creamy Yoghurt (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Yoghurt in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Great yoghurt, one of the best

The best Greek Style natural yoghurt I have tasted. No sugar (added or otherwise), no artificial sweeteners, no nothing. Of course I read the ingredients label before purchase which any normal buyer would do I would think. Keep it up Tamar

Deceived!

Bought 'no added sugar' plain yogurt never imagining it would be sweet. Then looked at the ingredients. 955 does not match with the words used on the carton.: pristine, premium ingredients, taste the purity. I do not like sweet yogurt and avoid chemical additives, so I won't be buying it again.

Artificial sweetener

May as well give all of us cancer! In big letters No Added Sugar, then in small print that I missed when purchasing, Artificial Sweetener.....in the bin it went, never again will I buy this product. It is like a mine field trying to navigate the supermarket shelves these days, without companies being deceitful. Are they not aware of the research?

No Added Sugar?????? Full of Artificial sugar!!!!!!

I purchased this yogurt and expected it not to be sweet as the label said "no added sugar" only to find it disgustingly sweet and full of artificial sweetener - will never buy this again, what a disappointment. This could have been such a wonderful product but you have spoiled it with false labels and chemicals.

Tamar Valley Yoghurt

As a Tasmanian I was delighted to find your yogurt in my supermarket, I'm a lover of Greek style Yoghurt.
I bought the yoghurt expecting it to be a True Greek style unsweetened yoghurt. I went to serve it with a Greek dish to my guests, only to find it to be sweet, thank heavens I tasted it before serving. It was disgusting and it was so sweet, I was very angry and disappointed. Why advertise Greek Style Yoghurt unsweetened when it is clearly not.

Artificially sweetened - why not tell us?

We bought the yoghourt on the basis of main label which said No Added Sugar, Low Fat, Greek Style Yoghourt, PLAIN. Only after we opened it and tasted it did we hunt around to find in the fine print of the ingredients at the back of the container to find it included Sweetener (955) - whatever that may be. We had purchased the yoghurt to use in a savoury dip - clearly impossible. I, who have a sweet tooth, found the yoghourt so ghastly in its over sweetness that we had to throw it away.

The Best Australian Yoghurt

The best Australian yoghurt I have eaten. Absollutely delicious. Tassie produce definitely rate among the best in Australia. Keep the great produce going.

Horribly sweet

I totally agree with the other reviewer who complained about the sweet taste staying in your mouth. When I see "Plain" and "No added sugar" on a container I want it NOT to be sweet. I have been a fan of Tamar Valley No Fat yoghurt for a long time but Woollies did not have any on the shelves so I got the plain, no added sugar variant. I regard this as misleading advertising. I will not buy Tamar Valley again after this.

Hope it's as good as their No-Fat!!!

Tamar Valley No-Fat is easily the most flavoursome plain yoghurt I have bought. I used various Greek Yoghurts for a couple of years, until I could only get Tamar. I was knocked out by the flavour as much as by the lack of fat. Just about to try their Creamy, as I've just come off a 3month diet based around the No-Fat (I've lost 21kg), and I can stretch my intake a bit.
Thanks, Tamar!

Very dissapointed

Love this yoghurt saw the new no added sugar 6 pack. Was very excited purchased then tasted then realised you have substituted sugar for artificial sweetener yuk yuk yuk false advertising not happy. No where on the packaging except fine print on back does it mention sweetener

Surly sue

This yoghurt has an artificial sweetener in it. The result is that its too sweet and because it's artificial the sweet taste stays in your mouth for ages. Why bother to promote yoghurt as having no added sugar when it's got a horrible artificial sweetener ? I was hoping for a much more natural product.
nice and thick
Artificial sweetener 655

i'm having trouble finding your product which my family adore i would love a suggestion to where l might be able to find tamar valley .greek style yogurt in the mixed 6 pack x125g snack size tubs i live at ningi which is near bribie island qld
It should be at the Woolworths up there. My woolworths store online for some reason picked a QLD store for my order...Woolworth's stopped selling this product in 2016 now it can only be purchased thru Coles

Tamar Valley Dairy Tasmanian Creamy Yoghurt