Customer oriented provider.

I rent apartment. First time connection, I choose Tangerine as they have price promotion. They activated service next day. Pretty fast. However, it didn't work. I called them and after some check they've admitted that there is a connection issue and NBN tech help require. It took some time for tech to arrive and fix the issue. What I like from Tangerine is that they kept me in a loop with updates on what's going. I received few calls from them so they are working on my issue. It was really nice. However, same time I received system generated text messages and emails which asked me why I still don't use service which is active :)
I'm glad that it's resolved. I'm not after speed atm. I think I get 6-7 mbps evening time on 12mbps plan. Again, it's apartment and I don't think that Tangerine can do anything with it. So far, I'm happy with them. Cheers.

Easiest Set Up Ever

The set up of our Tangerine NBN service was super simple. In fact I've never set up an internet service quite so easily. With other companies there has always been some kind of hick-up. Not This time.

Great service, can't fault Tangerine

Very pleased with Service. No dropouts, fast internet. Very Professional and helpful and was up and running within the week from first phone call. Great customer service. Would recommend highly

Great Service

We recently joined up with Tangerine based on a friends review. We have been very happy with the customer service to date as well as the NBN service. It can be a little slow around peak periods at night but overall we are happy.

Start DateJuly 2019

Super Fast Service

Connecting to NBN made super easy by Tangerine. I was contacting other provider everyone say installation setup may take a month, where Tangerine did within one week. Sign up on 16/6/19 Installation setup on 24/6/19. Since then I am surfing internet without any interruption. Reliable connection, no dropout yet overall no problem at all, very happy with the service. I choose no lock in contract, Unlimited data, $0 set up fee, BYO modem and I am getting 20 Mbps. On top of that, $10 discount for first 6 months. What can you expect more, I am more then happy with their service. Thanks Tangerine team specially @MJ helped me to choose the right plan.

Start DateJune 2019
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Adbullah. Happy that we could get you connected nice and quickly. Thanks for the 5 stars!

It was smopth once getting connected to nbn

Bit of hiccup in getting the nbn person at the first appointment but once connected i am satisfied with basic speed connection for nbn. Even during peak ours we are getting decent speed

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Sinha, thanks for the 5 stars!

Non reliable

The modem came on Saturday amd there was no internet as soon as it connected not working rang technical support and they said it was a fault in the line. I gave them the benefit of the dought rang technical support on Monday and I waited twenty minutes no answer. I rang customer support and was also put on hold for long period of time so hanged up and tried sales answered immediately they tried to put me through and to no available. I rang sales again they put Me through to customer support and i cancelled my service. Very Very disappointing with the lack of customer service should be answering phones quickly.

Adequate Speeds No
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Hi Benjii. Sorry that you had some extended wait times getting through to our team, we're constantly increasing team numbers so that we can improve call wait times.

happy to be on the internet

Tangerine were excellent, very prompt and kept me informed at every stage. Received an update regarding increase of speed, not sure if it is going to cost more.
Would recommend them to all users. so far the connection is good and no drop outs.

Thanks for the 5 stars!

Friendly staff, Fast response and Affordable Plan

Very friendly staff. Mj J was very friendly and helpful. I signed up with Tangerine and received emails about what's been happening and will be happening each step of the time. Have a good connection at very good price. Highly recommend it to anyone.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Amir, thanks for the 5 stars!

Poor supplier

Tangerine has continual drop outs - get it back and the phone drops out - their service is appalling - u will wait a day or longer to speak to tech - i think they have only one person in Philippines - there are no instructions on how to configure their modem which is a piece of crap and will drive u crazy - dont go near this company - i think it is run by the dodgy brothers.

Adequate Speeds No
Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Michael, sorry that your service has not been as stable as we'd hope or expect. There are a number of things that can cause drop outs (especially with FTTN!). Please have a read over this article and see if any of these tips help: https://www.tangerinetelecom.com.au/help/troubleshooting-nbn-dropouts-fttn-fttb-fttc

Had an issue with the authentication at the start and support were very helpful.

So far so good have not had the service long. I have run a few speed test at different times of the day and have not noticed any speed issues.

Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Raymond, thanks for taking the time to leave your positive review.

Internet connected within 24 hours of signing up. Very happy thank you.

Had trouble with my BYO modem when setting up my internet. They explained how to fix the problem very well and had it working very quickly. All over the phone on a sunday. Very good service.

Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Jagger, glad we could assist with your BYO modem. Thanks for taking the time to leave us 5 stars!

Excellent NBN speed and connectivity. Quality customer service & technical support

Tangerine is easy to join with heaps of options. The website is easy to navigate and easy to understand options and technical requirements for using their service. Sales staff were helpful and easily answered my questions. Tangerine don't have contacts, 14 day trial period and you can choose to BYO your modem or buy one from them. I BYO'd my own modem and the technical support was excellent. They resolved my problems and had me up and running quickly. Technical support are knowledgeable and super polite and very helpful. The connection and speed is good based on the basic plan. I have now purchased a Smart TV and using my Tangerine WiFi, on the NBN, to easy to connect with excellent speed.

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeWireless
Thanks for the 5 stars. Happy to hear things are going well.

Excellent Choise

I'm so glad to have chosen the Tangerine. In addition to the quality of the internet, which perfectly suits my needs, the quick service and ease of installation exceeded my expectations. I received my modem already configured in 2 days and it took me less than 5 minutes to have the internet working in my house. Thank you Tangerine for the excellent service!

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks for the 5 stars. Happy to hear you are enjoying the service.

Good experience so far!

We chose Tangerine because of the good reviews and the competitive price. It was simple to subscribe online. The new modem arrived within a few days. It took one more week for the technician to come to install the connection box, but one hour after everything was working. Satisfied with the service so far!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Hi Davide. Thanks for the 5 starts. We’ll continue to try and keep impressing.

Good price, easy set up

Really simple and easy to join and start using.
Took a few days for the technician to come and install the NBN modem, and after that a few hours to be online.
Good speed connection even with basic plan.
Nothing to complain!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Hi Gustavo, thanks for the 5 stars!

Good service

Nice service with quick response and delivered the things that I have ordered faster and browsing and dowload speed are nice as well. Hope to have this service like this without a complain. Mj is also good to deal with for the service.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Milan, thanks for the 5 stars!

Big improvement. Fast & efficient.

Contacted these guys via online chat and had my NBN up and running within 4 days. Thumbs up! Efficient & technically competent. A huge improvement on the scammers at Southern Phone.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Hi Cameron, thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review!

Fast arrangement and detailed instrucation

I have ordered the NBN with BYO rounter before moving to the new house. Tangerine arranged NBN technician just few days after we moved in and connect the NBN for us. On the same day, our account is activated.

Regarding to the setup of BYO rounter, Tangerine also provide detailed instruction. All went on smoothly.
Thumb up for Tangerine!

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Hi Sean, thanks for the positive review. Although there are a large number of BYO routers out there we do our best to assist with any model we can. We also offer heavily discounted modem/routers for our customers - available at sign up. All come per-configured and ready to go! We hope you enjoy your service.

Great value for money - fast speed

Connection and setup was super easy! Internet speed is great, no issues at all!
I'm looking forward to being able to enjoy watching Netflix and Stan without slow connection speeds causing delays!

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)
Thanks for taking the time to leave us the positive review!