Just what i wanted

I needed a stable internet conection to work ovearseas and Tangerine has worked perfect. The customer support is efficent solving prolems in the moment and answering fast (not long recording messages).
For me it has been a great experience.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Just another dud nbn supplier

Haven't been connected yet constantly getting wrong information about connection, plus I now find out that there is no email,some get it some don't no explanation very vague staff,and 60 minutes waiting for answers 3 calls in one day and still not working,good thing is the 2week's trial,which is another thing the call center tries to make go away, I will give it a go for 14 Days but doubt that they can deliver, not a company that I would choose in the future, a big fail!!

Excellent service

Used Tangerine for two connections in regional NSW. Everything went smoothly for pre connection. Had to call them regarding an issue for one connection, NBN related, not Tangerine and their Aussie customer and tech support resolved the issue within 5 minutes. Best service of any Telco I have used in 20 years. Connection upload and download speed exactly as promised.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

So far so good, I have experienced good customer service and fast speeds, more than pleased

Early days but no drop outs and fast speeds. I hope Tangerine will continue to provide this quality of service. There has been a lot of bad press regarding NBN but Tangerine has provided me with an excellent service

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

A smooth and simple connection process

Good connection and the internet speed matches what was advertised. I was sent updates throughout the entire process. Overall a great experience from start to finish with no delays or problems.

So far so Good

I'm getting the speed that I paid for! That's excellent for FTTN and 17 yrs of slow speeds by other providers. Technical support has also been great - they know what they're talking about.

Good service

Had some trouble setting up as I BYO'd my modem but the technicians I spoke to on the phone were so helpful and patient. Yet to see how my speed and connection goes, but 5 stars for service!

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Vee, thanks for taking the time to leave your positive review.

Good reliable service with great speed.

We had a new nbn service installed last week. We immediately noticed the faster speed when compared to our old cable connection, and there have been no drop outs yet. The connection process was stress free and I was online within five minutes of the technician leaving.

Connection TypeI don't know

Thoroughly enjoying my experience thus far with Tangerine Telecom

- No dropouts
- I did have one issue when I was fiddling with my connection but they were friendly and helped me out step by step to ensure everything was plugged in and set correctly. Easy fix!!

Rubbish no-service rent seeker

Tier 2 should be about 22Mbps - often slows to less than 1 Mbps. Apparently I have to fix the problem with NBN Co. whilst they sit back and do nothing except bill you. They inaccurately call themselves "Internet Service Providers" but provide no service. Completely and entirely useless!

Start DateApril 2017
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Connected within hours. FANTASTIC !!!!

After getting an email from my provider saying my plan was about to go up by $15, I found Tangerine for $15 LESS and joined up right away. I got the Activation SMS within hours (at 5:05 PM). Got home from work and put the supplied details into the Modem straight away. Bingo! Online with almost zero effort. I'm just blown away by the speed, efficiency and great communications from these guys. The 7 day per week support is fantastic too :)

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Paul, glad to be of service to you. Thanks for the 5 stars!

Highly Recommended

Switched from another ISP to Tangerine. Transition was a Breeze, Speeds for both uploads and downloads are constant without any downtime or lag.The most amazing part is the Price. Would Recommend Tangerine !

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Shahdad. Glad to have you on board. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review.

Its a great product and service

It’s a really great product and services recommended for everyone. Price wise or services wise they are best in Australia. Their technicians helped me to connect to NBN without any issues

Contract Type6-month contract
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi there. Thanks for taking the time to leave us your review!

Too easy

The technician arrived on time and got strait to work. there hadn't been a telephone or internet connection at this address for over 4 years so he had to build the line from the node to here. once he had done all connections he plugged in my modem, checked its status and told me to wait an hour then call Tangerine for the username and passwords required for authentication. Did that and I was up and running at 25Mbps as promised.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Megan. Thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Awesome service

Got connected last week and we have had nothing but awesome internet not once has it dropped out.we have two children who use iPads and I watch kayo sports and it runs a dream.
Would highly recommend tangerine.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Hi Daren, thanks for the 5 stars!

Excellent customer service very fast modem delivery, easy connection and constant speed.

The best choice for people who did not have NBN installed before. I recommend Tangerine for metropolitan Melbourne area. I did not try fast speed for many users. I did not experience any speed drops. All communication by phone or email very fast and polite.

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Kate, thanks for the 5 stars and positive review!

Off to a bad start

We've been with Tangerine for a month and so far it's been a frustrating experience. Connecting the landline took a long time, a few calls and more than an hour over the phone. The internet has been dropping out at times and now it's been out of action since yesterday evening (it's now 3.30pm). I checked their online map and couldn't see any outages. I emailed Tangerine first thing this morning as I was busy with work and so used my mobile as a hot spot. Now I just tried calling them after no reply. After eleven minutes on hold the call just cut out, so I called the sales department who answered immediately (of course). They tried to transfer me to technical support but even they couldn't get through so now I'm waiting for a call back :(

Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Simple to connect and good pricing. So far I'm impressed.

I switched from Souther Phone who were TERRIBLE (previous review left about them).

The switchover from providers was fast as I was only without internet for around 1 day. During the entire signup process, I was kept up to date and I asked several questions about the process. All enquiries were handled by the one person who replied promptly to my emails and didn't leave me guessing as to what was happening. My speeds in the day are as expected, and even though the speeds in the evening are a little slower, I am still getting a stable connection.

Overall at this point in time, 2 weeks in, I am very happy with their customer service, their pricing, and their product.

Keep up the good work Tangerine.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi there, thanks for the 5 stars!

Easiest experience I had with any Internet provider so far

Having been fed up with my previous provider I did an online search and found tangerine which I hadn’t heard of before. Signing up was great and I chose XXL boost. A very personalised email came shortly after, explaining that there are limitations in my area and recommended I should go lower. Was connected 12hours! later and never looked back! Amazing service and great reliability!

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Thomas, thanks for taking the time to leave your review. Glad to hear that things are going so well!

Was good, now not

Signed up with Tangerine and rated them top. Setup great, and was getting 21.53mb/s out of 25. Wrapped. Then noticed 4 weeks ago speed dropped to 15. still not fixed.

Start DateJune 2018
Standalone or BundledBundled
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Phill, there are a number of things that can affect your speed test results. We recommend having a read over this article: https://www.tangerinetelecom.com.au/help/why-is-my-nbn-running-slow . This may give some tips for things to watch out for. Thanks.