Tangerine Telecom

So far so Good

I'm getting the speed that I paid for! That's excellent for FTTN and 17 yrs of slow speeds by other providers. Technical support has also been great - they know what they're talking about.

Brilliant, service and staff

The connection is fantastic, I work from home and am getting 92/37 regularly during the day.
The staff are really good to deal to deal with and I have already recommended them to my freinds

Super fast and efficient

Tangerine had us connected within 24 hours to an existing NBN box in the premises. Easy enough to set up with our existing modem/router. Speed on XL speed boost seems great, no streaming issues on Netflix or Optus sport.

Fantastic Internet Provider

Tangerine has made our transfer to NBN trouble free. From the service and communication, always advising what is happen and status. The connection has been faultless and no dropouts. We are able to use multiple sources and the connection runs perfectly.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thanks Melissa for the 5 Stars!

Excellent Service

Quick to connect and send out modem. Easy process with quick response time when calling for assistance. Great experience overall. Would definitely recommend. Very competitive in an over saturated market

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks for the positive review Angela!

Good service

Had some trouble setting up as I BYO'd my modem but the technicians I spoke to on the phone were so helpful and patient. Yet to see how my speed and connection goes, but 5 stars for service!

Start DateSeptember 2019
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Hi Vee, thanks for taking the time to leave your positive review.

So quick and easy to connect

Modem arrived quickly, it was as easy as they said to plug and play. The service is quick and easy to set up. Affordable and straightforward.
The NBN service works well.

Connection TypeI don't know
Thanks Mack for the 5 stars

Great service with super fast internet.

I hadn't heard of Tangerine until recently however they have been extremely helpful (I initially had a modem issue which they work through with me) and the internet has been super fast. Can not fault them at all, would definitely recommend.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks for the 5 stars Nathan.

Quick and easy setup

Affordable and fast.. It only took 1day and i was completely set up with my nbn. Its fast and so easy to setup. Communication from the tangerine team is outstanding. Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thanks for the 5 stars Sharon.

Just what I needed.

Told connection would take around 1-3 weeks but connected in under a week, very happy with everything and kept updated right up to installation.Great communication , nothing to complain about. Perfect !

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Good reliable service with great speed.

We had a new nbn service installed last week. We immediately noticed the faster speed when compared to our old cable connection, and there have been no drop outs yet. The connection process was stress free and I was online within five minutes of the technician leaving.

Connection TypeI don't know

Very Quick Set Up

I literally enquired and signed up to Tangerine at midday today, and by 7pm the NBN connection was set up. As soon as I got the email informing me my connection has been set up, I called technical support and they guided me on setting up my BYO modem which literally took 5 minutes over the phone and then I was up and running. I can already notice the speed is much better then my previous ISP and both the sales consultant and the technical support officer I spoke to today were nothing but fantastic to deal with. Now I'm just waiting for my phone line to port over which takes a little longer. Thank you Tangerine, your prices and customer service is second to none and I only wish I discovered your company earlier.

Very happy

Took a few weeks to arrange the connection but connection all went ahead smoothly on the scheduled day. Very happy with the connection and performance and the responsiveness of their support team when I have contacted them.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

Amazing and quick service so far!!!

I signed up with Tangerines one week ago.
In 4 days i received the modem and the service has been activated.
I called the customer service few times and they always answered quickly.
So far a very good service and a good connection speed as well!
Definitely I would recommend Tangerines.

Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)

I havent got the service yet but Lucy`s customer service skill already impressed me

Bad thing can turn good some times.

Long story short, I have booked NBN connection and expecting my modem 2 days ago.

There was an problem with my modem delivery address and I figured out it today with StarTrack, so I was very frustrated because I am really busy with whole day meetings and I have to spent time on this on my lunch break.
Anyway I finished my conversation and starting calling Tangerine, depressed.

Lucy took my call, listened to my story, then I can feel she got angry for me, and she said:" I will talk to them and I will handle it for you! Let me call them then come back to you!"

All of sudden, this is no longer matters to me, problem happens and people are there to fix it. I no longer care about the details because I know I am in good hands now.

10 minutes later, Lucy called me again, apologized for the incident, which was not her fault at all. And explained the actions she will take from her side, I cut her off. Can you let me know your name?

Lucy told me she is Lucy, then I said to her:" Lucy, I was angry since I am very busy recently and I am very frustrated. However the moment you said you will fight for me, you just made my day! I am in customer field for more than 10 years and I respect all your passion and effort. I will make sure your name is listed under ProductReview under a 5 star review!"

That brings me here. Thanks Lucy!

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

So far, so good

I’m so far very happy with the offering from Tangerine. I had been having buffering problems with another ISP also using Dodo as the carrier but I’m so far getting no problems with Tangerine. Also, they offer a static IP included rather than the usual $10 others charge. As I say, everything seems to work well with excellent communication from support. Well done Tangerine!

I wish we had found Tangerine Telecom sooner

My husband and I had been with our 3rd NBN Carrier who had never treated us properly in the 2 years we had suffered along with them.
On mid July 2019 our NBN Service was just cut off without any warning.
Now before you go thinking we owed this Carrier money we had no outstanding bills and we had always paid before the due date.
My husband rang said NBN Carrier and was told our area is oversubscribed so we were cut off along with many others. Go figure!?!?
So what were we to do? He rang our NBN Carrier again several times and only a computer voice kept droning on in circles and getting us nowhere.
During this time huz had browsed online and found the best NBN Carrier for our Adelaide Hills area is Tangerine Telecom.
Who are Tangerine Telecom we thought? We looked up their excellent reviews and decided to speak to them at least to find out more information.
Needless to say he rang them with some trepidation because this would be our 4th NBN Carrier in this area. We sat at the table with our fingers crossed.
Huz put the phone on speaker so I could hear and I could ask questions too.
We both nearly fell off our chairs when a pleasant voice answered so you can imagine our very pleasant surprise to be able to talk to a marvellous operator called Mary Jane who put us at ease almost instantly.
Mary Jane explained everything we needed to know clearly concisely and in language easy for us to understand. She answered all our questions.
Mary Jane made us feel valued and she was exceptionally easy to talk to.
Mary Jane ordered a new Tangerine modem for us and that was delivered to our Post Office Box within 2 days. We do not have a Postal Service so Mary Jane organised for the modem to be taken to our local Post Office.
Our 3 previous modems have been notoriously tricky things to set up but not Tangerine’s modem.
Huz plugged it in and within a few short minutes we were ‘back on the air.’
We were absolutely amazed at how quickly and easily Tangerine’s modem was to set up.
I love the way Tangerine sent text messages keeping us informed every step of the way during our NBN changeover transition.
If we have any problems or queries we ring Tangerine Telecom and a real person answers NOT a computer voice.
Take note other NBN Carriers because this is the way to conduct business.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

Showed as a light at the end of a long Tunnel

After suffering the idiots running some of the large Telecom suppliers in our area, loss of house phone for long periods, Internet slow and often non existent, Bills sent to wrong addresses, twice with the ombudsman getting involved and lately the term 'oversubscribed' came into use. Then Optus just turned our NBN off 18 days ago. They did not answer their phones, Just dead. With desperation we approached Tangerine last Sunday. In 2 days we had internet and house phone and all the help we needed. The Modem supplied is the best we have ever had and now have no use for the WiFi booster we had to have before. The costs are good and the NBN is as promised. The lady who answered all our questions and prayers was very patient and explained everything in simple terms. Mary Jane, I could hugg you. Thank you

Connection TypeWireless

Thoroughly enjoying my experience thus far with Tangerine Telecom

- No dropouts
- I did have one issue when I was fiddling with my connection but they were friendly and helped me out step by step to ensure everything was plugged in and set correctly. Easy fix!!

Start DateMay 2019
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)

I’m very happy with what I got

I’m very happy with this product. Haven’t any trouble with has work perfect since connecting. Everything has been very easy from connecting haven’t had any trouble with drop out or speed .