2Tango Energy

Tango Energy Questions & Answers

Julie
Julie

I am now with Tango and upon sign up the fact sheet gives a price for peak and controlled load, why don’t I get the controlled load price at all, why give a fact sheet with the peak and off peak prices. I’m not at all happy.

Anonymous.762

If you have an off peak on peak meter, you will be charged on peak off peak. ... Sorry, I cannot answer your question. Ask the Tango staff, please ring them.

Anonymous.762

Julie, If you have solar, off peak and on peak is usually the default plan, unless you tell them otherwise. You probably need to ring Tango to change to a cheaper plan.

Craig
Craig

How did they sign me up and cancel my existing provider - without my consent? Then when I emailed to cancel TANGO - I rec an auto reply saying they would get back to me in 5 days - then 2 weeks later they send me "welcome as a new customer" - almost impossible to get in contact with. Absolute cowboys.

bodo
bodo

What is the expiry date for the "Solar Saver"plan starting 17.10.22 ?

Josie Mitchell
Josie Mitchell

Does tango have an app?

Teamor
Teamor

Yes, they do. It's called My Tango with simple instructions to register.

Greg H.
Greg H.

I need to arrange a electricity reading on the property settlement date next month. How do i arrange this?

gordon hayes
gordon hayes

hello.can you please tell me why my meter was changed

Wendy F.
Wendy F.

Hello I changed my electric bills to you guys about six’s weeks ago and have not received a bill as yet

Adam
Adam

Is the call center in Australia?

JOHN B.
JOHN B.

when will you also supply gas to Victoria?

Helen
Helen

When were your rates last changed and when are they likely to change again

paul e
paul e

Hi Helen. The rates will increase. As mine now have. Tango are no longer cheap. They increase at the end of your term. I will now be moving to Elysian Energy. Rated 1, for price. I was going to be on about 21c kwh, incl gst, but can get that down to 19c kwh, with Elysian Energy. Just check Tango's current rates. You have to keep an eye on it, as it always changes.

Wendy
Wendy

I note that one customer says "very disappointed that there customer portal is not fully functional"
Being a future solar power customer and wanting to watch the useage etc, what does Barry mean? Does it mean you can't monitor it yet through Tango? Wendy

Hi Wendy,
They have fixed that part of the portal so you can monitor you power usage and the amount of solar that you feed back into the system. They probably have the best customer service you are likely to come across, most helpful. They are a no frills company with very competitive rates.

Pret
Pret

does tango provide gas connection as well?

Barry

Hi Pret, Not sure I did read on a Google search that they will at some stage. The best thing is to give them a ring o 1800 010 648, the good thing about this is they are in Victoria, not some far flung country who knows where.

Avi

Hi pret they don’t have a gas connection at the moment. I just moved to globird energy which I found the cheapest and had a good rating on product review give them a call till tango sort it out and come in the gas market

Avi

The switch on site from Victorian government is very good at this if you want an impartial list of retailers and plans

Oleg G
Oleg G

Had never had problem with Tango for 2 years.

Joe Pape
Joe Pape

Hi there Tango Energy users. I am just about to switch from Origin Energy for gas and electricity supply. Can anyone please give me a reason why I shouldn't use Tango E. as my new supplier. Thanks; Joe Pape

Ram
Ram

Nope - not from me. I've found them efficient, reliable and punctual.

Mick
Mick

Yep. Why not support Australian companies like Momentum. I was shocked when I found out this is a Chinese company. Yes it is the cheapest but not by that much. Wouldn’t you rather put down an extra $50 a year and know you are supporting an Australian company employing Australians. We don’t need to support China they are going just fine.

Hedley W.
Hedley W.

Momentum gouged me, wouldn't touch them, Tango highly recommended.

Anonymous762
Anonymous762

Since joining Tango, I have been receiving seller or scam calls from overseas sales people. I suspect that Tango might be selling my contact details to overseas salespeople to earn money. Has anyone else suspected this of Tango, or is it just myself?

Get an answer from our members and Tango Energy representatives

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now