Tango Electricity

Tango Electricity

Brand Manager for Tango Electricity? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
O. Manor
O. ManorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

I have been with Tango for the last 4 years and was very happy with them, till my last two bills suddenly increased and I have just discovered that I have an overdue bill as they changed the cycle from 90 days to monthly, without telling me. Needless to say, my monthly bill is now close to what I was paying for 3 months, so it hardly seems worth hanging onto them, as that represents a massive increase for a one person household, who is very careful with her power usage.

Nev
Nev

Moving on

I’ve been with tango 1 year and they changed the billing cycle to monthly without any consideration and had to find out from them. There’s also something about the bills that I find excessive. I’m leaving for didn’t feel comfortable

ServicesElectricity
Tania G.
Tania G.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Money hungry!

Nurspc
Nurspc

Unexplained price increase!!

Price increased after 12 months by around 20-25% which from someone who pays 2.5-3k per year is huge. Rang up customer service and no one offered any deals and just didn't give a hoot (poor customer service). They basically wanted me to leave. So I will be switching

Energy Providers

Find out how Tango Electricity compares to other Energy Providers

balrat
balratCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Unexplained Price Hike!

I have been very happy with Tango - but the recent price increase in the the off-peak rate from 13.2c Kwh to17.82c Kwh - a whopping 34% increase, has left me bemused and annoyed. The supply charge and peak hour usage rates have increased but only marginally. Yet again I have to go through that tedious process of comparing suppliers - I would rather stick with Tango but inexplicable rate increases like this don't encourage loyalty!

ServicesElectricity
paul e
paul eMELBOURNE

RATE INCREASE

I to have received an email with price increase notice. Not happy. They will lose me as a cust. I have already looked elsewhere, and have found cheaper rates. They are only cheap until the rate increase kicks in. They were cheap but not anymore. You have to stay on top of it, as who the cheapest is, is always changing. I refer to Canstar site, which is very good at listing the cheapest in order. I now see that Elysian Energy is now rated no 1, and they will be my new provider. Bye bye Tango.

BarryVictoria, 3201

Customer Portal

Just signed up with Tango Energy, very happy with the process good customer service and rates. As we have a solar system installed I monitor our power consumption and solar credit carefully. Very disappointed that there customer portal is not fully functional.

Barry

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Standard
StandardVictoria, Australia

Rocky Start with Tango

We switched from DODO to Tango a few months ago, it has been a rocky journey so far. It seems every invoice they send me has an overdue amount, and they never send me the original bill. I pay all my bills on-time, Tango is the only company that consistently send me bills only when they are overdue. Hopefully it gets better from here, otherwise I'll probably switch to another company with more consistent billing. However if they do improve, I will amend my review to a higher rating.

Katrina
KatrinaMelbourne

Offered reasonable product and pricing but foreign owned :(

I accepted an offer by Tango but backed out in the cooling off period when I realised that they were foreign owned. Asked the sales guy whether they were foreign owned but he either couldn't or didn't answer. Keeping Australians employed is my key priority. They do have head office in Geelong and call centre in Southbank, but there are other energy companies out there that are either fully or mainly Australian owned and I'd prefer to support them!

Energy Providers

Find out how Tango Electricity compares to other Energy Providers

JZ66
JZ66VIC, 3055

Good rates and prices - but customer service has dropped since recent name/takeover