Tango Electricity

Tango Electricity

Brand Manager for Tango Electricity? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
O. Manor
O. ManorGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very disappointed

I have been with Tango for the last 4 years and was very happy with them, till my last two bills suddenly increased and I have just discovered that I have an overdue bill as they changed the cycle from 90 days to monthly, without telling me. Needless to say, my monthly bill is now close to what I was paying for 3 months, so it hardly seems worth hanging onto them, as that represents a massive increase for a one person household, who is very careful with her power usage.

BarryVictoria, 3201

Customer Portal

Just signed up with Tango Energy, very happy with the process good customer service and rates. As we have a solar system installed I monitor our power consumption and solar credit carefully. Very disappointed that there customer portal is not fully functional.

JZ66
JZ66VIC, 3055

Good rates and prices - but customer service has dropped since recent name/takeover