Tango Electricity

Tango Electricity

Brand Manager for Tango Electricity? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Rates and Fees
Deeman88
Deeman88Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Not the cheapest anymore but still very competitive rates

I was really happy with Pacific Hydro (Tango Electricity previous name) for the past few years until they changed to Tango, there was been constant rate rises and there was another one only a month ago. Pacific Hydro had 24 month contracts where you can guarantee there wouldn't be any price hikes during that time. But Tango Energy does month to month contracts so prices can go up at anytime but they let me know the month before about a rate rise which was nice of them to give me a heads up.

Jon
JonThe Mallee, VIC

Great customer service, big savings on my bill

Very friendly staff helped me with my problems straight away, I have saved $200 on my first bill unlike AGL and power direct. Happy I joined Tango energy would definitely recommend them

Anonymous762
Anonymous762Victoria

My Experience with Tango is good so far.

Jimb
JimbGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Saving Money.

Have been using Tango for 8 months now,and have been saving about $30 a month,mainly because of off peak rates which Lumo did not offer me and said if I wanted them I should have asked.No discount pay on time gentle reminder if late,not often and can monitor usage daily,up front with information at sign up.

ServicesElectricity
Energy Providers

Find out how Tango Electricity compares to other Energy Providers

beebeegee
beebeegeeMelbourne, Vic

Basic Company Gets Job Done, But

Les from Fitzroy
Les from FitzroyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Needs a website for signup

The signup is a little painful as it can't be done on a website. However, the customer service reps were very patient and eventually it got done. Very competitive pricing, bills are simple and clear, payment through Bpay no problems. Recommended.

GreyGuru
GreyGuru

Recently joined, good so far