Tanita HD-380

Tanita HD-380

See the Best Bathroom Scales in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Faulty

Loved the easy to see readout but 3 wks after purchase it became hard to start up. Didn't get a low battery warning but replaced battery anyway which fixed it for a further 3 wks when problem returned. Sending back under warranty.

buzzie1966

buzzie1966Far North Queensland, QLD

Excellent bathroom scales

After returning a Propert brand scale to Harris Scarfe (which were totally inaccurate and a complete waste of money), I bought these Tanita scales from David Jones. I researched these first, and made my decision based on reviews on this site. They were very reasonably priced, and have proven to be very reliable and accurate. The only surprise was that they use a button battery, rather than conventional AA batteries. This is not a problem. I cannot comment on battery life, but I would recommend purchasing the Tanita scales of accuracy is important.

Handy Trevor

Handy TrevorBentleigh

A set of scales that actually work