TapMyPay

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TapMyPay

1.5
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (2)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Em26
Em26Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Suddenly no responses from support

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Daniel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest and untrustworthy

Do not trust anything they say, dishonest and do not do what they claim. Ignore requests and don't not reply to emails unless it suits them. So disappointed it the way I've been treated.

Application Process
Loan TypeFixed Rate
Loan Term 1 months
George C.TapMyPay
Daniel F.

The website isn't even working atm and have asked to be contacted to discuss repayment options but head nothing, I assume then you don't wish to be repaired and herby no longer consent to you accessing my bank account

Daniel F.

And yes you did receive notification from me before the direct debit, I emailed a day or 2 prior

Nat M
Nat Masked

I’m still stuck on awaiting authorisation, reloaded the page 4 times??, seriously!

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please reply to my emails or tell me how to reconnect my people's choice bank account

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please answer my question I gave asked many times but have received a response. How do I reconnect my people's choice bank account

Get an answer from our members and TapMyPay representatives

Other Short Term Loans