TapMyPay

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TapMyPay

3.0
  • Loan TypeFixed Rate (1)
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
JDKnicks
JDKnicksFar North Queensland, QLD

They don’t reply to emails, the website doesn’t work.

They make it seem easy to apply however it is not. Their 2FA system for linking bank accounts does not work. I earn more than double what their “minimum amount” is for eligibility yet their website told me I don’t receive an income. I emailed twice, as well as messaged their social network accounts to no response whatsoever. Don’t bother looking for a phone number as they don’t have one. It defeats the purpose of only having a “support” email address to contact them when they don’t respond to people.

Daniel F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dishonest and untrustworthy

Do not trust anything they say, dishonest and do not do what they claim. Ignore requests and don't not reply to emails unless it suits them. So disappointed it the way I've been treated.

George C.TapMyPay
Daniel F.

The website isn't even working atm and have asked to be contacted to discuss repayment options but head nothing, I assume then you don't wish to be repaired and herby no longer consent to you accessing my bank account

Daniel F.

And yes you did receive notification from me before the direct debit, I emailed a day or 2 prior

Nat M
Nat Masked

I’m still stuck on awaiting authorisation, reloaded the page 4 times??, seriously!

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please reply to my emails or tell me how to reconnect my people's choice bank account

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please answer my question I gave asked many times but have received a response. How do I reconnect my people's choice bank account

Get an answer from our members and TapMyPay representatives

Other Short Term Loans