TapMyPay

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TapMyPay

3.0
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Marc T.
Marc T.

Despite a bumpy ride….

I had a lot of trouble at first with their third party banking detection software but at the end of everything it’s all fixed and I can see I’m a happy customer again. I’m pleased to know they stuck to their word about fixing the issue and saved me when I was stuck for cash.

George C.TapMyPay

Marc, thank you very much for your comments - glad to see the issue was resolved. Please reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Nat M
Nat Masked

I’m still stuck on awaiting authorisation, reloaded the page 4 times??, seriously!

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please reply to my emails or tell me how to reconnect my people's choice bank account

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please answer my question I gave asked many times but have received a response. How do I reconnect my people's choice bank account

Get an answer from our members and TapMyPay representatives

Other Short Term Loans