TapMyPay

TapMyPay

See the Best Short Term Loans in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by TapMyPay

3.0
  • Application Process
  • Timeliness
Sami
SamiVictoria

I would almost recommend this service

I take it all back they polled through finally and do what they say they do

Really like the feature to pay early via payid

Only issue is can only cash out $100 max which barely has any benefit to me but good website etc

UPDATED REVIEW

ok this just doesn’t work. Says I could cashout but comes up with an error message instead.

Joke of a service doesn’t even detect income properly also customer service isn’t helpful

D.S.
D.S.melbourne

Cash advance

I am updating my last review after eventually clearing things up. I will admit it was a bit frustrating trying to work out my previous issue. But they did keep in touch and we're able to fix the problem in the end and I have been able to successfully use the service.

Although we had a few hiccups to start, I have to give them a 5 star rating. The team have since been nothing but helpful.

Application Process

Nat M
Nat Masked

I’m still stuck on awaiting authorisation, reloaded the page 4 times??, seriously!

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please reply to my emails or tell me how to reconnect my people's choice bank account

Dan F.
Dan F.asked

Can someone please answer my question I gave asked many times but have received a response. How do I reconnect my people's choice bank account

Get an answer from our members and TapMyPay representatives

Other Short Term Loans