Target Australia

Target Australia

2.1

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (125)

Andrew H.

Andrew H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Order Cancelled While Showing In Stock

20% toy sale started 25th June 2020.

Waited until midnight and noticed pricing was updated to reflect sale price.

Ordered some Lego technic sets. Received an email stating my order will be reviewed a few minutes later.

7.40am - order was cancelled. No reason provided and sets i was interested in now sold out.

Little wonder why Target is due to close up. Why have a sale if the online system doesn't fulfil the order.

pink

pinkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Piping Hot Tracksuit

I purchased a Piping Hot tracksuit this season. I am totally disappointed with the quality, it is piling and looks as if I have had it for several years. It is the more expensive of the Target tracksuit range so I expected it to maintain it's new look as it has only been worn a few times.

Binee P.

Binee P.

Quick delivery

All the goods are qualitative. Its true in size as well. My hubby love all the stuff which i did order. Get all the stuff in the time.
Very Happy Customer

lltotes

lltotessunshine coast

Unreliable site info

Ordered & paid for 2 pairs of jeans. After taking money they sent an email stating insufficient stock. Their site still reads available stock for delivery for our region. Their information and having a refund tied up for a week makes using Target on line a waste of time. We won't use Target again but we will use Big W because they had our delivery to us within 2 days.

Abby

AbbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ordered Monday arrived Friday

I ordered a coat on a Monday through the app because my local store didn't have my size. A store in Northern Adelaide sent it the next day and the coat arrived Friday. I'm happy with how quickly everything got put together and completed.

Iyad A.

Iyad A.Sydney, NSW

Brenda at St Mary is fabulous

I was looking to buy floor mat, called 5 stores with no luck until I talked to Brenda at St Mary store who went and checked the floor stock, found them and kept them aside for me.
She was very welcoming when I came to pick them up.

Happy customer because of her.

Excessively Pilling Cardigan in just 1 week

Any Wonder they're going out of business. Xpensive clothing cheap quality. Store setup OK. What happened? Quality used to be better. Got a card, pilling in 1 week so bad I was dropping fluff around the house.

Karina

KarinaNorth West, QLD

No Wonder Company is Closing Stores

Placed an order four hours after the release of an item, item was available online for a further 8 plus hours. 24 hours later Target cancels order with insufficient stock. Contact customer service and get generic replies - apparently orders get sent to up to five stores and all of them are out of stock???? This is the third time this has happened in the last two months. Coastal customers appear to be given preference over remotes customers. So disappointed in Target and can understand how they are losing business and shutting down stores. One of the most uncaring, inconsiderate and incompetent companies in Australia.

dan.taylorarcidiaco

dan.taylorarcidiacoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Think twice before buying ANYTHING from Target. Their product fault caused a fire

KarenSeaford

KarenSeafordGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Online order too slow

It should not take 10 days for an order to be picked and delivered. Order from US takes 12 days. Any halfwitted CEO would realise to compete they have to improve online ordering.

BRUNO

BRUNOGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bought Online 10 packs of Nappies in January 2020. Only 7 were delivered and the order was closed

Christine

ChristineSydney

Misleading stock information

EMC

EMCPerth, WA

Target should be advising of delivery delays before taking money

I ordered my son’s birthday present on the 7th April and am still waiting. It’s his birthday tomorrow. Have emailed customer service twice now and just got an auto reply both times. Online tracking was last updated on the 9th April stating awaiting pickup by Australia Post. I don’t know what to do. Target is obviously behind with their deliveries and customer service but I cannot believe they are still taking orders and people’s money when they are unable to deliver in a reasonable timeframe. Will not risk ordering online again.

Zoltan Varga

Zoltan VargaSydney, NSW

NEVER again!

Avoid this chain, terrible customer service and bad products! Competitors at least try harder to serve people. There, it is very hard to find things, the customer service is terrible, and when there is a problem with the product, be prepared, your money is lost.

IANA

IANASouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Placed an online order for two items. One large and one small. Order accepted and paid. Two days later Target canceled the one item as out of stock. Shipped the smaller item and charged the full delivery fee. Now a $7 item cost $9 for delivery. No answer to multiple emails to both customer service and online shopping. Web chat. When you connect always more than 70 people in queue. When eventually you are number one, the chat cancels. Spent more than an hour on hold to speak to someone who basically said they could not do anything! Have asked to have this escalated. Not expecting a response.

Renee

ReneePerth, WA

Missing click and collect

I ordered a click and collect on the 23rd March, a month ago and haven't received my item!!! Three emails to customer service with no reply, a message to Facebook with no reply, phone calls on hold endlessly. You couldn't have worse customer service if you tried! Never again. You've stolen my money as far as I'm concerned

Claire H.

Claire H.Perth, WA

Still waiting !!!

I placed an order on the 6th April with expected delivery date to be Easter Monday 13th April. I expected a few days late due to co-vid and Easter being a very busy time. Then I get an email saying ETA is 20th April. Still nothing !! I am now sending kids back to school and don’t need any of the stuff I ordered so I will be taking it back and getting a refund.

It would have been nice to have known ETA before taking my money. I have since ordered a few more things online from
other stores that have already been delivered within a few days. Also their tracking was very efficient. Next time I buy local from a small business and not Target as they obviously are too busy and do not care anyway !!

Lesson Learnt !!

BByrnes

BByrnesSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Go to the top with your complaints!

A month ago I ordered a product and it never arrived. I emailed the managing director of Target and what do you know, I received an immediate refund and a gift card apologizing for the inconvenience. Don't bother chasing Target staff, go straight to the top!

Mandy12

Mandy12Perth, WA

NEVER AGAIN! Don’t bother online ordering!

Claire Hall

Claire HallSydney

Online shopping frustrations!

Hey, don’t get me wrong- I love Target. I just wish they had more online staff to cover the obviously inundated systems they are using currently! My sale wasn’t completed!