Target Australia

1.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (12) · No

Jane A.

Jane A.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

On-line ordering is a joke

Jo1234

Jo1234

failed to deliver

I ordered my daughters birthday present over a month ago. I received an email that my order is ready to be dispatched, but i still have not received my items. I have tried to contact Target but I just get a generated response back.
I understand that they have had a high number of online orders but if they do not have the items in stock they need to let us know rather then doing nothing.
I am hoping i will receive my monies back through a paypal dispute.
Target have lost a customer

Olivia

Olivia

Online ordering fail!!!!

Ordered Max Factor blush x 3 online. Paid w afterpay.

Order took nearly 2 weeks to deliver and 2 out of the 3 blushes were used - finger prints in the product.

Went to my local store (St Marys) but the staff inc the manager didnt know how to process the refund. I had to travel to Mt Druitt (Sunday 19.04.20 PM) where a nice guy refunded the money in seconds!

Shops

Find out how Target Australia compares to other Shops

xlcapries

xlcapries

Again, another unhappy customer

Tran H.

Tran H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too bad

Ordered item on sale from 59 down to 20z when i came to pick up they said its not on sale. I have to pay full price. Still have the photo

Shaking head in disbelief - zero stars

Ange

AngeSydney

Poor online customer service

Customer service is slow and poor for online orders.
Goods very slow to arrive over a month.
I ordered Christmas gifts in November they still havent arrived. Despite multiple calls and emails no answer and no goods. It takes over a week to get any response.
This is the worse online shopping experience ever.

Reviewer

ReviewerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT ORDER ONLINE

Returns and Afterpay take way too long through target. You will be left without your purchases and the keep taking payments for weeks till they sort out the return. Clearly understaffed!!

Mormor

MormorHunter Region, NSW

Took my money and no product available

Shops

Find out how Target Australia compares to other Shops

Deanne

Deanne

Customer Service is bad

Dyson V6 Animal Extra

Just purchased a Dyson V6 Animal extra for $350 the Dyson itself has a terrible design flaw where by it blows exhaust air into your face when I contact Target customer service regarding this issue and possible exchange I recieved very argumentative indifferent customer service I am hugely disappointed $350 is quite alot for some people I expected so much more from a company like target to assist towards resolving the issue

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanSydney, NSW

Ordered a toaster but got a kettle!

I ordered online a Sunbeam toaster. When delivered was a Sunbeam kettle. First I was grilled by the customer service person on the phone ~ all the names and addresses I ever used at Target ~ rather than info off my order. My responsibility to return the kettle. Had to print out paperwork and will need to go to post office. I had the parcel delivered to my work so I could avoid the post office in the first place. Now back to the beginning... waiting for my toaster to be delivered. No compensation or sorry. Never buying online at Target again.