Target Australia

Target Australia (page 2 of 41)

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Daniel R.

Daniel R.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Horrible

Ordered a click and collect from a specific store. Got there and i was unable to collect the item. They had plenty of the item in stock but couldn't give me what i paid for because it was coming from another store. Absolutely rubbish policy. Leaving the state today and cannot pick it up another day. Will have to call customer service when it is delivered in store to get a refund. Click and collect is a joke

Jane L.

Jane L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Slow shipping poor customer service

I ordered doona covers online two weeks ago. And they are still not here! Thank god I ordered the fitted sheets from ikea with the bed- they arrived in two days!

Merryl

MerrylSouthern and Hills, SA

I Feel I Am A Valued Customer

I purchased 6 items from Target online and I am an 'old timer' but no problem.
Target website is easy to navigate and I found exactly what I wanted and at a very good price too.
I was kept informed every step of the way from my order confirmation right through to delivery.

sam

samSydney, NSW

products are not always available , fake advertisement

order the item ,after while cancelled the order and send message i have to wait 7 days to money return to my account what a rubbish , when you dont have the product why advertise , fake advertisenment

Karen louise Hinds

Karen louise HindsMidway Point Tas 7171

Age fit perfection

I buy most of my granchildrens clothes from Target Hobart. Well made, fashionable, durable and easy to wash.Little people can be dressed well without hefty price tags. Great for sales.

Abysmal

Advised three days when entering order. Five days heard nothing from Target. Extremely rude customer service officer then advised 11 days and that this was standard. Refund has still not been processed.

Simon

SimonMelbourne

Slow online delivery

Still waiting for my online order a week later and delivery isn’t expected until Wed. Would have been quicker to pick up from store. Target should be better at this one would think.

Lkirk22

Lkirk22

Long cues

Usually I only write reviews when I like a store or had a positive experice, however, target will be one of the exceptions. There is a lack of self checkouts at my local target with barley any staff working the counters. This means lines can become extremely long and unnecessarily so. I wish they would improve on this aspect of their store as other than that target is a good shop with a wide range of products.

Dyson V6 Animal Extra

Just purchased a Dyson V6 Animal extra for $350 the Dyson itself has a terrible design flaw where by it blows exhaust air into your face when I contact Target customer service regarding this issue and possible exchange I recieved very argumentative indifferent customer service I am hugely disappointed $350 is quite alot for some people I expected so much more from a company like target to assist towards resolving the issue

CWT

CWTSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not buy anything for this place

Everyone do not buy anything form target if if you not satisfied you can't return. I bought microwave just one day and return in the next day it hard to use I could not return or even exchange to the bigger one and pay a bit more I have paid.
I always buy things from K Mart if something they always give me return or exchange to another.

Soooo disappointed. Definitely not recommended

Josie

JosieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The change of opening hours at Target Fulham Gardens

I’m disappointed the opening hours at Fulham have changed. I work full time, and it was great Target being opened at 8:00. Opening at 9:00 is not convenient for me.

Samantha 52

Samantha 52Perth, WA

Online purchasing made easy!

I've ordered form Target online a few times now and am yet to have a bad experience. If any items arrive damaged, Target are quick to rectify the issue.

Processes are generally simple and easy to follow.

garry

garrySouth East Queensland, QLD

buying an xbox

went to target to buy my first xbox , talked to a young team member who was a user of xbox, he answered all my questions, and held the xbox until i finished my shopping, then i went back and collected it, very good service

Kim

KimSydney, NSW

Worst delivery

All orders been sent by standard australia post and you cannot track them.
They do never arrive on time.
If you buy multiple items, they will be sent in multiple deliveries from far distance, even not a nearby store!
Terrible.

disappointment with towels

Disappointed with purchase of two Grandeur towels in aqua colour. Have always bought Grandeur and been very pleased with durability and absorption but even after 5-6 washes these do not absorb water or dry effectively. Washed in exactly same manner as all other towels and often with others. The only difference I can find is the dye used. Stay away from aqua....all other colours been excellent

Not Happy Jan

Not Happy JanSydney, NSW

Ordered a toaster but got a kettle!

I ordered online a Sunbeam toaster. When delivered was a Sunbeam kettle. First I was grilled by the customer service person on the phone ~ all the names and addresses I ever used at Target ~ rather than info off my order. My responsibility to return the kettle. Had to print out paperwork and will need to go to post office. I had the parcel delivered to my work so I could avoid the post office in the first place. Now back to the beginning... waiting for my toaster to be delivered. No compensation or sorry. Never buying online at Target again.

Fet91

Fet91Goulburn Valley, VIC

Good store. Poor product availability

I shop from target regularly and can’t fault their pricing although product availability is usually scarce. My most recent order was sent out in 2 parcels which didn’t reach me for over a week after placing my order.
The sizing of the clothing varies also..

Enelia

EneliaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Customer Service

I went to the their local store at Camberwell to return the 2 decorative jars my husband bought. Without questions, they've processed refund right away. Definitely, will continue shopping at Target store/online.

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disgusting service

I visited the Capalaba store last week and I am most disgusted at the lack of service. Impossible to find a staff member for information and then when exiting the store I found that not only you have to purchase a plastic bag but you now have to serve yourself. The only staff member in attendance was a young child who lacked experience. Will not shop at target again
Barbara

Dean ADEL

Dean ADELMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Shame !!! On Target Fulham Gardens Gardens

Has to be the worse store I've ever walked in to, for finding clothing and runner shoes for a guy. I walked in & I could not find one pair of runners just a few pairs of trainer shoes, I hope the display didn't take up too much room in your store. It now is ONLY women & kids stuff. Toys & Women's clothes for as far as the eye can see. Talk about sexist. You used to be able to find family variety. Camping, Sports, Outdoor products. Shame !!!! on Targets Market Research Dept, for devising it's new lay out. It's now a Candy shop for kids come Christmas. I hope Mum's have big purses this year.

Sandy T.

Sandy T.asked

When will u be getting the bluetooth earphones back in I bought one and they r great and affordable i want to get a couple more for xmas for my kids i am not the only one who wants them alone of ppl have been asking for them too plz get back to me on this

Roannasked

How do you read customer reviews for products on the Target Website..... something seems to have changed because even though a product might be listed with yellow review stars with a number in brackets to indicate how many reviews it has had, these customer reviews are not showing on the product page. Does anyone know whether I should be able to read these reviews? I like to read review to help me choose products.

Roann

Yes, I have emailed them. Still waiting for an answer.

Roann

Firstly to Anyhow. Please don't be condescending when you answer questions. I do know that I should ask Target and I already had, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to discuss this with other Target reviewers in case they have had the same problem. I thought that was the part of the purpose of having a Product Review site. Also, Other customers do often answer questions.

I have just discovered the problem was a compatibility problem with my Firefox Browser which now has been fixed. It was not showing some content (ie the reviews in this instance) on the product description pages. I hope this will help someone else who experiences this problem. I logged into my Firefox account and made sure it was updated and bingo, the reviews appeared on the product pages!

Roann

Thanks for changing your answer Anyhow. That's much more friendly and helpful.
Yes, it's all fix now. At least if anyone else has this problem they might see this conversation and know what to do.

Belynda P.

Belynda P.asked

I bought an item from Kmart doing click and collect, turnaround was 3 hours. Why does target take a minimum of 3 business days especially when the purchased product is in stock at the store item will be picked up from?

sylvia
sylvia

Target will respond

fred f
fred f

Target don’t respond here. Contact them directly for an answer

CategoryShops