Target Australia

Target Australia (page 3 of 46)

2.7

ems

ems

mmm shocking customer service

customer service phone lines open 9am I start dialling 8:59am then get through at 9am to be told 50 minute wait... what? how does that work Target? How could the wait time be 50 minutes when I've dialled right at 9am?????? Do you have 1 person per hour answering calls???

Chasing my order which I have had no communication since placing the order.

Pete M

Pete MHunter Region, NSW

Selling stock they dont have

I was looking for a new tv and found one at Target online, checked local store stock and found a store that stated in stock and available today. So did the clickncollect to make sure it was there waiting for me, then received an email stating they would let me know in 48 hrs when it would be available. Rang the store concerned, they said it was nothing to do with the store and to contact help line. Tried that, 90 minute wait time and then told they had no stock and would refund money. Absolutely hopeless!

Anna800

Anna800Hobart, TAS

Target Online fails again

This is the third time I have ordered from Target Online, the service has been appalling every time! As always they are extremely slow. My items were recorded as being posted. I followed up with them two weeks later as the postal tracking suggested the parcel was registered but had not been received by Australia Post. The day my email has been read I suddenly receive a notification from Australia Post to say the parcel has been received (was on its way). The response from Target was an impersonal stock standard response we are experiencing high demand... apparently they can pack and log it... but getting it to the postal service takes two weeks?
Never again!

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Incorrect stock levels

Purchased new season clothes for my daughter but the next day had a few items automatically cancelled and refunded due to not being in stock. This is so frustrating as I needed to buy many winter clothes for my daughter, and if I had known the certain design was out of stock then I would have chosen something else. Now I would need to spend an extra $45 to apply for free shipping if I wanted to repurchase. Not to mention the website crashed and I had to readd all my items to cart from scratch. In this day and age, online stores should so live accurate stock levels.

Nat

NatSydney, NSW

Worst online shopping experience EVER

Matt G

Matt GPerth, WA

Gift card funds disappeared from failed online order

Christine P.

Christine P.Sydney, NSW

Target stealing our money

Not received the order and they don’t answer online chat or phones pr emails i paid $380 for nothing and I can’t get my money back even what a joke
We are working for that money really hard in that bad days and target stealing our money and don’t send us the products we ordered and they don’t reply back DO NOT ORDER FROM TARGET

xlcapries

xlcapries

Again, another unhappy customer

Travis

TravisLaunceston, TAS

Terrible

Not the biggest fan of ordering something online and having it cancelled on me a week later, especially after sitting on the phone for 42min (and being disconnected from their online chat twice) to find out when it's being dispatched. The cherry on top is that it will take up to a week to refund me (taking my money was instant though).

Tran H.

Tran H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Too bad

Ordered item on sale from 59 down to 20z when i came to pick up they said its not on sale. I have to pay full price. Still have the photo

Terrible Online Experience

My order partially was cancelled

Rather an unpleasant experience for my recent online purchase at Target Australia. I bought two items but got one delivered only. Perhaps I should be at least 50% happy for this purchase. However, without one was cancelled, I got no use for the one got delivered, well the 50% happiness if I ever had was long gone before making my way to their shop to get a refund for the one I received. Total waste of my time.

Alee will

Alee willCentral Queensland, QLD

Great all rounder shop

Great shop,it has a huge range of goods which I love.The prices are good;not great but good still.Its not cheap like Kmart but the items aren’t cheap quality so that’s fine.

Zico G.

Zico G.Sydney, NSW

Worst company ever dealth with my online order

Target Australia, Its been nearly a week now and I haven't got an appropriate answer from you guys. I tried phoning you, more than an hour wait, each time. Sent an email, no response yet. Had a chat on Facebook, and the lady name Amber (Interaction ID: 200402-000920) told me she has reported and will get back to me (after listening to my side of the story), no response yet. Is this your policy ? to NOT respond/ignore users. I totally understand the current situation of COVID-19 but not responding is the last thing you want to do to a customer. I have lost $40 and worried will not be getting it back.

Don't buy from Target on line worse experience

Do not buy online. Worst experience ever. I used 2 gift cards to buy items and the money was deducted and the order didn't go through because their system crashed. More than a week later after many calls with waits up to 1 hour and multiple emails I am over them. The problem isn't fixed. Don't bother with target shop from big w.

Anju

Anju

A wonderful shopping experience

Target and Kmart are 2 of my 'go to' places when it comes to shopping anything for my home. Though Kmart is a bit cheaper than Target, the quality of the products in Target i feel are slightly better when it comes to certain products. And they have a huge variety of classy products in store and i fall for them every time I shop at Target. You must visit your nearest Target store for budget friendly and good quality products.

Cathy

CathyFar North Queensland, QLD

Belle Curve organic cotton tee

Does not even deserve 1 star. I have purchased a lot of Belle Curve TShirts over last few years and loved them. They have recently now only supplied the organic cotton tee in my local store and on-line and it is terrible. The neckline is all wrong. Does not have the same quality firm structure of the old T. I wore it once and threw it out. Totally wasted money. Target bring back your usual plain Belle Curve T's

Tammi

TammiHobart, TAS

I love target

I usually buy gym clothes from target as I've found they're the only ones who sell tights with POCKETS!! I love that they have afterpay and click and collect. It just makes purchasing online so easy. I'm a busy woman so I prefer to peruse online than go into shops.

Julie

Julie

Lost another long term customer.

Being forced to use a self serve checkout because the one and only cashier was not open is not easy shopping when buying several items with toddlers in tow. I won’t be back Target.

Jade maree

Jade mareePerth, WA

Sales online

Spent ove 200 and had to stop endless savings and fast delivery, stocked up for school nd a pool for next summer so much to chose from I'll probably re order soon