Target Australia

Target Australia (page 5 of 47)

2.7

One star for one customer service person who actually cared how terrible this service is.

Not one of the products advertised online as being in stock was actually in stock. Target deducted the money from my credit card only to later be told no items were in stock. One took over a week to be located, missing the occasion they were bought for. The other item Target eventually cancelled. I’m still waiting for a refund. Not click and collect. Customer service told me to read the fine print (orders can take up to 10 days although longer in holiday periods etc etc etc). Target perhaps being honest and upfront would be a better store policy. Don’t advertise a product is available if it isn’t.

Poor Website

It works poorly when I want to find something. It is difficult to enter data on my customer details. Like my mailing name and street address details. Pretty clunky when compared to most websites.

Adibabi

AdibabiWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Top service

Target have hit a bullseye with their online shopping service.
Ordered a Toaster Tuesday afternoon, it was despatched same day, and arrived country Queensland well packed Thursday afternoon. 48 hours go to whoa !
Couldn't fault the service; I'll be back.

Louis

LouisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

clothes fade but bathers are good quality

I bought my daughter 2 dresses which were beautiful the first time she wore them. After washing them only once the colour started to fade straight away which was really disappointing. The bathers i purchased however are great Don't stretch or fade.

annazianna

annaziannaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bad quality and terrible clothes

I bought lots of nice summer shorts several years ago and some of them are predictably wearing out, as that's what you get for cheap manufacturing. I have looked every year since for something bright and colourful like those and have been disappointed every time. Their jeans are horrible and I don't like most of the basic t shirts they sell either - the quality is obviously not there.

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

Lack of response

I just wanted to enquire regarding one of their stock, this simple question was continuously avoided by cutting or muting the phone. Their enquires are replied by lazy simpletons who just avoid the questions rather than just going and checking their store stock. This is Target Narellan.

Claire D.

Claire D.Western Australia

Great

Love going to Target for everything. The quality is up there especially that you pay just a little extra than say Kmart but at least you know it will last longer.
I usually go on to buy kids clothes and toys but they do have other items also.

Anne

Anne

Terrible customer service- thieves

Purchased some items online, they took the money and never delivered the items.

I called Australia post and they confirmed with me that the items have not actually been physically handed in for postage.

When I called up customer service they said they had delivered the items!! I explained they did not as I have not received anything and Australia post has also confirmed that the items were not handed in to be delivered.

I do not recommend anyone shop online with target! Kmart and Big W on the other hand are excellent!

Ange

AngeSydney

Poor online customer service

Customer service is slow and poor for online orders.
Goods very slow to arrive over a month.
I ordered Christmas gifts in November they still havent arrived. Despite multiple calls and emails no answer and no goods. It takes over a week to get any response.
This is the worse online shopping experience ever.

Nym357

Nym357

Perfect!

Always happy with the quality of the products Ive ordered and the prices. Ive always had the best customer service even when theres been a problem target has been understanding and compensated for it

Disgusted

Kaitlin H.

Kaitlin H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great!

I enjoy shopping at target!
Most of the staff are very friendly And I feel for the staff who are in the self serve machines as I have seen multiple times customers being rude to the staff.

Bella

BellaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great store

The range of clothing is great, but sometimes I found the prices a little high. I especially like the Target cookware range and stationery range. From personal experience, the customer service at Target is decent, but some of the staff I have interacted with have acted unfriendly.

Cart

CartHobart, TAS

Target stole money from my bank account

ChrisentiaeMelbourne

OFF Target

Olivia

Olivia

Average

Target is a family friendly store, perfect for essentials such as clothing, footwear, home decor and toys. You get what you pay for, i have bought many products from target and have liked them.

Shell

ShellThe Mallee, VIC

Crap click & collect service

Ordered online on 30/11/19. Still waiting on all my items. Worst click and collect ever. Shouldnt be offered by target if they cant get it right. Order from other shops get it within 24 hours!! This system you don't even get it from your local store.....
tells you its in stock but you wait forever for it.
I will never use it again.
Bloody terrible.

Knoll

Knoll

Click and collect - waste of time

I ordered toys as click and collect. Ordered on the 6th of Dec and picked up by 13th. I had to call the store to ask if its available cause I didnt get any email or sms. Thinking its was just a one off mistake, I ordered one again since Im already going to pick up. When I picked up my two orders, there were two missing toys( one from each order) and had to call the store again to inform them about it. Currently waiting for half an hour now just to chase the missing toys. What a bad experience. Never again. I wish I would have check the site before ordering one.

Wayne

WayneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A Reasonable Price

The prices are reasonable, the staff is nice. I ordered a microwave oven that has a reasonable price and guaranteed quality, I reckon. Delivery was prompt and updated by email and SMS during the delivery day. The process of purchasing was simple.

Jack P.

Jack P.Sydney, NSW

Extremely terrible

Ordered the a Lego toy based on the expected 7 days pick up time frame.
Then waited for 2 weeks without any notification. Call the customer service twice. Was waiting on the line for more than 40+ mins. No one answered call. Try online chat, waited for the online queue for 30+mins then finally my turn and the online chat was cancelled. Absolutely hopeless and disgraceful.