Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

See the Best Electric Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Mia T.

Mia T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very cozy and cheap

Does the perfect job during winter especially for its price. This also allows you to control each side of the bed separately as well as modes of warmth including feet.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $25.00.

Canberrita

CanberritaAustralian Capital Territory

Cord on 2017 model frayed after 2 years

I don’t usually write reviews but must say that I’m disappointed as the standard target brand electric blanket that I bought two years ago now has a frayed electrical cord. Yes it was very affordable which was great, but it concerns me that just 2 years in I’ve got a frayed cord which is a safety issue, whereas all of my electric blankets before have lasted for many years. I really loved the price of this product and got two good years use out of it, but I’ll think twice before buying a target brand one again.

Purchased in June 2017 at Target Australia.

Chris

ChrisAU

Perfect heat settings

Fits perfect (king bed) and the settings are spot on. Our last blanket was either to hot or not hot enough where as this one is perfect. I has a warm up setting and then 2 others.

The only con is that the control unit is to close to the bed, it needs to be a little longer. Any shorter and it would be stuck under the mattress instead of hanging out

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $59.00.

casfish02

casfish02Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality easy to use electric blanket.

We purchased a Dreamland Electric blanket from Target. It was easy to put on the bed and had a fitted skirt, multiple settings, safety cut out switch. The adjustment in heat setting was easy and effortless. It was fairly comfortable to sleep on but if you were a restless sleeper it would bunch up a little as the skirt was a little loose and you could feel the wires through the top layer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Bundaberg for $169.00.

Nick Barry

Nick BarryNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Works good

Bought new replacement electric blanket for double bed. I liked the detachable controllers and how can leave this one on low setting over night. Having cut out future is a good piece of mind.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Devonport for $39.00.

vanillarosePerth, WA

Disappointed

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $69.00.

Zwe Khaing M.

Zwe Khaing M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use and cheap

Pros: easily to control
: can be heated only the area that you wanted to be heated.
: very affordable comparing other electric blankets.
: durable
Cons: hard to clean
: no timer to control.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $25.00.

LeashilooSouthwest, VIC

Good value

Purchased this product as I thought I’d give the cheaper one a go. Can’t fault it at all. Only thing is I have to have it on 2 or 3 prior to getting in bed (I like it very warm) not just 1. I used to own an expensive brand and this target branded one works just as well. Comes with the same warranty as the expensive brands, so can’t complain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Target Australia for $60.00.

Lee

LeeGreystanes

Disappointed

I thought it would be better than the one i had previously bouhht at kmart but its not as warm by any means, I'll buy another from kmart next winter & put this one on the guest bed i have

Date PurchasedJun 2018
hannah-banana

hannah-bananaMelbourne

Was wonderful for 4 months, then it died

I got this in mid-match when I upgraded to a king bed. Was fantastic - the extra warmth in the foot zone was perfect, overall was nice and warm. But it died this week - right in the middle of winter. So sad!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

c3n

c3nSydney

No complaints

Heats up in a reasonable amount of time and has lasted me well during this winter season. I'd recommend it. It does it's job at a pretty good price and the controls are easy to use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Sue

Sue

Winter Warmer

Purchased the electric blanket in July as the temperature was dropping and I need to be warm to get a good nights sleep - very easy to fit to the mattress and comfortable - would highly recommend to family and friends

HLL

HLLWA, 6008

Awesome idea for winter - save you from using thick quit

Bought this from Target on special. Quality not bad for homebrand. Easy to use and not hard to install it on your mattress. Love the design thats flexible and handy if you want to amend the temperature(strength). Good to have this during winter and don't think it is consuming lots of electricity.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Mil N

Mil NPenrith

Very comfortable and efficient

We purchased 3 blankets and they have kept us warm in the cruel Tassie winters.
Helped us to get rid of heat pumps and panel heaters earlier by the end of the winters.

Susan J

Susan JAU

Warm as toast

Very easy to install and Heats the bed up so you are warm as toast when you jump in. You are able to machine wash it too, though we haven't tried yet. It is better then onesvwenhave had before and cannot not find fault in this electric blanket yet. A good buy.

Lak

LakMelbourne

Perfect for winter

We used this during all winter. We felt this is suitable for anyone. Can adjust the heat levels at feet or head side easily. Also can use on left or right side of the bed.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

Bron273

Bron273Sydney, Australia

I love it.

Easy to install, fits the bed perfectly & heats up within 5 mins. Way less in cost than others & just as good, more money to spend on myself on other wants of course. :)

Date PurchasedSep 2016

hardimon

hardimonrye park

great buy

fits my queen size bed perfectly - no pulling to try and make it fit - has an automatic turn off at 75 min in case I forget too - is washable when you disconnect the controls - wash on gentle wash with woolwash

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Klo

KloBeaumont Hills

Did the job

Bought king size but found it a tad too small. When heating only one side it didnt feel enough surface area was heated so always had to use both sides. Considering the price it did the job needed.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Meshelle

MeshelleIllawarra, NSW

Toasty warm

Did all my research on safe blankets, this one can put with 5 stars. It's been my best friend this winter that's for sure, wish they made a cooling one for summer

Date PurchasedMar 2017