Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

See the Best Electric Blankets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect heat settings

Fits perfect (king bed) and the settings are spot on. Our last blanket was either to hot or not hot enough where as this one is perfect. I has a warm up setting and then 2 others.

The only con is that the control unit is to close to the bed, it needs to be a little longer. Any shorter and it would be stuck under the mattress instead of hanging out

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $59.00.

Good quality easy to use electric blanket.

We purchased a Dreamland Electric blanket from Target. It was easy to put on the bed and had a fitted skirt, multiple settings, safety cut out switch. The adjustment in heat setting was easy and effortless. It was fairly comfortable to sleep on but if you were a restless sleeper it would bunch up a little as the skirt was a little loose and you could feel the wires through the top layer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Bundaberg for $169.00.

Works good

Bought new replacement electric blanket for double bed. I liked the detachable controllers and how can leave this one on low setting over night. Having cut out future is a good piece of mind.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Devonport for $39.00.

Disappointed

I bought this as my body overheats but I suffer with cold legs and feet. I was excited at the thought of being able to have comfortably warm legs and feet all night without roasting my upper body.
Unfortunately this is not so because it is set up so the foot zone only section only operates at the highest heat setting and is way too hot to have on all night.
Nowhere on any website or in any review did I read about how the multi zone aspect worked and I have no idea if it is the same with all multi zone electric blankets but I personally don't think this has been thought through properly by the designers.
The blanket itself is fine and if it wasn't for this design issue, which appears to be personal to just me, I would be very happy with it.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $69.00.

Easy to use and cheap

Pros: easily to control
: can be heated only the area that you wanted to be heated.
: very affordable comparing other electric blankets.
: durable
Cons: hard to clean
: no timer to control.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $25.00.

Good value

Purchased this product as I thought I’d give the cheaper one a go. Can’t fault it at all. Only thing is I have to have it on 2 or 3 prior to getting in bed (I like it very warm) not just 1. I used to own an expensive brand and this target branded one works just as well. Comes with the same warranty as the expensive brands, so can’t complain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Target Australia for $60.00.

Disappointed

I thought it would be better than the one i had previously bouhht at kmart but its not as warm by any means, I'll buy another from kmart next winter & put this one on the guest bed i have

Date PurchasedJun 2018

Was wonderful for 4 months, then it died

I got this in mid-match when I upgraded to a king bed. Was fantastic - the extra warmth in the foot zone was perfect, overall was nice and warm. But it died this week - right in the middle of winter. So sad!

Date PurchasedMar 2018

No complaints

Heats up in a reasonable amount of time and has lasted me well during this winter season. I'd recommend it. It does it's job at a pretty good price and the controls are easy to use.

Date PurchasedMay 2018

Winter Warmer

Purchased the electric blanket in July as the temperature was dropping and I need to be warm to get a good nights sleep - very easy to fit to the mattress and comfortable - would highly recommend to family and friends

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Awesome idea for winter - save you from using thick quit

Bought this from Target on special. Quality not bad for homebrand. Easy to use and not hard to install it on your mattress. Love the design thats flexible and handy if you want to amend the temperature(strength). Good to have this during winter and don't think it is consuming lots of electricity.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Very comfortable and efficient

We purchased 3 blankets and they have kept us warm in the cruel Tassie winters.
Helped us to get rid of heat pumps and panel heaters earlier by the end of the winters.

Warm as toast

Very easy to install and Heats the bed up so you are warm as toast when you jump in. You are able to machine wash it too, though we haven't tried yet. It is better then onesvwenhave had before and cannot not find fault in this electric blanket yet. A good buy.

Perfect for winter

We used this during all winter. We felt this is suitable for anyone. Can adjust the heat levels at feet or head side easily. Also can use on left or right side of the bed.

Date PurchasedJun 2016

I love it.

Easy to install, fits the bed perfectly & heats up within 5 mins. Way less in cost than others & just as good, more money to spend on myself on other wants of course. :)

Date PurchasedSep 2016

great buy

fits my queen size bed perfectly - no pulling to try and make it fit - has an automatic turn off at 75 min in case I forget too - is washable when you disconnect the controls - wash on gentle wash with woolwash

Date PurchasedApr 2017

Did the job

Bought king size but found it a tad too small. When heating only one side it didnt feel enough surface area was heated so always had to use both sides. Considering the price it did the job needed.

Date PurchasedJun 2017

Toasty warm

Did all my research on safe blankets, this one can put with 5 stars. It's been my best friend this winter that's for sure, wish they made a cooling one for summer

Date PurchasedMar 2017

Not good enough

I have purchased this blanket 3 times as I like the different zones and controls as I need heat on my foot more than body due to injury. However each time we have purchased it, it has been of poorer quality and only lasts about 16-18 months. Too long to be in Warrenty and replaced.

Date PurchasedJun 2015

great blanket

It is amazing for the price, heats up really easily and makes sleeping extremely comfortable and warm. I have amazing sleeps on this and it has kept me snug and warm all winter.

Date PurchasedMay 2017