Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Glenn F.
Glenn F.asked

Does anyone have a link to the instructions? I have no idea what the As and Ps mean on the controller? Help. Cold!

Katrina
Katrinaasked

How much mult zone electric blanket king single ?? If there have any available pls let me know pls thank u

alan g
alan gasked

price and availeability of one spare controler part no GW281 for model no CC16G60DAB

vanillarose

I think you need to contact Target about this. Consumers/reviewers aren't going to know if spare parts are available.

Cartha M.
Cartha M.asked

Is this blanket described as: Target Multizone Electric Blanket FE24ZDDE and, what is the price?

Fired Up
Fired Up

Check their website for current information

Jan C.
Jan C.asked

Can I get a replacement controller

vanillarose

I'm sure Target will be able to help you with this question if you ring them. :)

Leashiloo
Leashiloo

No, they don’t sell ‘spare parts’. If it’s faulty you’ll have to take the whole thing in and get it exchanged :) If they gave you one, they’re taking it from another box that another customer misses out.

Elliot B.
Elliot B.asked

I lost the instructions on this. What does the Ft stand for/ do

vanillarose

FT is for the Foot Zone only. It only operates on the highest setting.

Ron A.
Ron A.asked

Is it possible to get a new controller for this blanket?

Other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws