Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket (page 2 of 3)

Pros

• Separate body and foot zones

• Warms up quickly

Cons

• Wires stick out uncomfortably

Mil N
Mil NPenrith

Very comfortable and efficient

We purchased 3 blankets and they have kept us warm in the cruel Tassie winters.
Helped us to get rid of heat pumps and panel heaters earlier by the end of the winters.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Susan J
Susan JAU

Warm as toast

Very easy to install and Heats the bed up so you are warm as toast when you jump in. You are able to machine wash it too, though we haven't tried yet. It is better then onesvwenhave had before and cannot not find fault in this electric blanket yet. A good buy.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Lak
LakMelbourne

Perfect for winter

We used this during all winter. We felt this is suitable for anyone. Can adjust the heat levels at feet or head side easily. Also can use on left or right side of the bed.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Bron273
Bron273Sydney, NSW

I love it.

Easy to install, fits the bed perfectly & heats up within 5 mins. Way less in cost than others & just as good, more money to spend on myself on other wants of course. :)

Date PurchasedSept 2016
hardimon
hardimonrye park

great buy

fits my queen size bed perfectly - no pulling to try and make it fit - has an automatic turn off at 75 min in case I forget too - is washable when you disconnect the controls - wash on gentle wash with woolwash

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Klo
KloBeaumont Hills

Did the job

Bought king size but found it a tad too small. When heating only one side it didnt feel enough surface area was heated so always had to use both sides. Considering the price it did the job needed.

Date PurchasedJune 2017
Meshelle
MeshelleIllawarra, NSW

Toasty warm

Did all my research on safe blankets, this one can put with 5 stars. It's been my best friend this winter that's for sure, wish they made a cooling one for summer

Ktozi
KtoziMelbourne

Not good enough

I have purchased this blanket 3 times as I like the different zones and controls as I need heat on my foot more than body due to injury. However each time we have purchased it, it has been of poorer quality and only lasts about 16-18 months. Too long to be in Warrenty and replaced.

Date PurchasedJune 2015
Roy
RoyKingsford

great blanket

It is amazing for the price, heats up really easily and makes sleeping extremely comfortable and warm. I have amazing sleeps on this and it has kept me snug and warm all winter.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

matt
mattMelbourne

good blanket

the blanket is warm and heat up reasonable quick. and plus some blanket could become very hot and uncomfortable, but this one does not, it is always warm and feel cozy inside,

Fatimahattia
FatimahattiaSydney

This electric blanket is great!

The blanket is very warm and snuggly. It has 3 heat settings from low,medium and high. Low heat takes a while to heat up. Even on high, it is very nice and comfortable and not too hot. It is easy to use and can be washed.
The cord is quite short and may need to be connected to a powerpoint extender.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Olme
OlmeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Works perfectly, cannot complain

Had it for three winters already, for that price cannot complain the effect of it. Works perfectly fine, multi zone heating, 8 levels of heat. And if i set it on 8, after a while if it is too hot, it will automatically tune down to 5. Still works fine after 3 years, will definitely repurchase.

Date PurchasedJuly 2015
cococious
cococious

Heats up well, reasonable pricing!

Price is very reasonable for this item. Heats up well. However it may be a bit uncomfortable to lie on the wiring to the heating remote when you have to squeeze on the bed with your partner and toddler. Do take note that the heating doesn't spread across the bed but more to the centre portion of the bed. Does make it warm and fuzzy to leave the bed especially on cold morning. Could probably live without it due to the discomfort cause by the wiring and a good thick warm quilt will help.

Date PurchasedSept 2016
Gabriel Sai
Gabriel SaiNSW, 2031

Does its job well if you manage your expectations

Given the price paid for this, I was cautious with my expectations. However, as all I need is for it to 'heat up' the mattress for the cold nights, it does a pretty alright job. It takes a slightly longer time to warm up so what I did was to turn it on while I perform my 'bedtime' routine of brushing teeth, toilet, water, etc. By the time I get to the bed, it was already warm enough for me to go to bed. All in all, I would say it's a good value for its price.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

How I was leaving without it?

I bought this wonderful blanket few month ago. Its cosy, make me warm and I feeling so much better (my arthritis is not that bad during the winter now). I should've bought this blanket ages ago.

Glenn F.
Glenn F.asked

Does anyone have a link to the instructions? I have no idea what the As and Ps mean on the controller? Help. Cold!

Katrina
Katrinaasked

How much mult zone electric blanket king single ?? If there have any available pls let me know pls thank u

alan g
alan gasked

price and availeability of one spare controler part no GW281 for model no CC16G60DAB

vanillarose
vanillarose

I think you need to contact Target about this. Consumers/reviewers aren't going to know if spare parts are available.

See all Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket questions

Features

• Fully fitted electric blanket with an elastic skirt is designed to fit snugly onto mattresses.
  • A manual controller works using a sliding dial, which you can push to any one of 3 heat zone settings - A body zone and foot zone among them.
  • An LED function also shows the heat setting, which can be adjusted to either low, medium, or high.
  • Detachable single or double controllers allow you to remove the electric components and wash this electric blanket.
  • Overheat protection technology cuts off the power to the blanket in the event that it becomes too hot, after being left on for an extended period.

Points of Praise

• The ability to control different zones for heating (for example - Foot zone or Body zone) was a feature that enhanced the blanket’s ability to warm up a bed.
  • A number of reviewers reported that this electric blanket from Target was quick to heat up.
  • At such as an affordable price, this Target electric blanket works just as well as offerings from more expensive brands.

Points to Consider

• The control unit is located close to the bed, and can get in the way of the mattress.
  • Some reviewers found that the wires underneath the mattress stuck out too much, and felt uncomfortable under their backs.