Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Pros

• Separate body and foot zones

• Warms up quickly

Cons

• Wires stick out uncomfortably

Canberrita
CanberritaAustralian Capital Territory

Cord on 2017 model frayed after 2 years

I don’t usually write reviews but must say that I’m disappointed as the standard target brand electric blanket that I bought two years ago now has a frayed electrical cord. Yes it was very affordable which was great, but it concerns me that just 2 years in I’ve got a frayed cord which is a safety issue, whereas all of my electric blankets before have lasted for many years. I really loved the price of this product and got two good years use out of it, but I’ll think twice before buying a target brand one again.

Purchased in June 2017 at Target Australia.

Too complicated

I just want a blanket that gets warm then you can turn it off. I don't need gimmicks that are hard to work out, particularly with NO instructions on best settings.
Not happy Jane with my Elysian multi zone!

See all Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket reviews

Glenn F.
Glenn F.asked

Does anyone have a link to the instructions? I have no idea what the As and Ps mean on the controller? Help. Cold!

Katrina
Katrinaasked

How much mult zone electric blanket king single ?? If there have any available pls let me know pls thank u

alan g
alan gasked

price and availeability of one spare controler part no GW281 for model no CC16G60DAB

vanillarose
vanillarose

I think you need to contact Target about this. Consumers/reviewers aren't going to know if spare parts are available.

See all Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket questions

Features

• Fully fitted electric blanket with an elastic skirt is designed to fit snugly onto mattresses.
  • A manual controller works using a sliding dial, which you can push to any one of 3 heat zone settings - A body zone and foot zone among them.
  • An LED function also shows the heat setting, which can be adjusted to either low, medium, or high.
  • Detachable single or double controllers allow you to remove the electric components and wash this electric blanket.
  • Overheat protection technology cuts off the power to the blanket in the event that it becomes too hot, after being left on for an extended period.

Points of Praise

• The ability to control different zones for heating (for example - Foot zone or Body zone) was a feature that enhanced the blanket’s ability to warm up a bed.
  • A number of reviewers reported that this electric blanket from Target was quick to heat up.
  • At such as an affordable price, this Target electric blanket works just as well as offerings from more expensive brands.

Points to Consider

• The control unit is located close to the bed, and can get in the way of the mattress.
  • Some reviewers found that the wires underneath the mattress stuck out too much, and felt uncomfortable under their backs.