Separate body and foot zones
Warms up quickly
Wires stick out uncomfortably
I bought this as my body overheats but I suffer with cold legs and feet. I was excited at the thought of being able to have comfortably warm legs and feet all night without roasting my upper body.
Unfortunately this is not so because it is set up so the foot zone only section only operates at the highest heat setting and is way too hot to have on all night.
Nowhere on any website or in any review did I read about how the multi zone aspect worked and I have no idea if it is the same with all multi zone electric blankets but I personally don't...
Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $69.00.
I thought it would be better than the one i had previously bouhht at kmart but its not as warm by any means, I'll buy another from kmart next winter & put this one on the guest bed i have
Awesome idea for winter - save you from using thick quit
Bought this from Target on special. Quality not bad for homebrand. Easy to use and not hard to install it on your mattress. Love the design thats flexible and handy if you want to amend the temperature(strength). Good to have this during winter and don't think it is consuming lots of electricity.
Warm as toast
Very easy to install and Heats the bed up so you are warm as toast when you jump in. You are able to machine wash it too, though we haven't tried yet. It is better then onesvwenhave had before and cannot not find fault in this electric blanket yet. A good buy.
Did the job
Bought king size but found it a tad too small. When heating only one side it didnt feel enough surface area was heated so always had to use both sides. Considering the price it did the job needed.
Not good enough
I have purchased this blanket 3 times as I like the different zones and controls as I need heat on my foot more than body due to injury. However each time we have purchased it, it has been of poorer quality and only lasts about 16-18 months. Too long to be in Warrenty and replaced.
Works perfectly, cannot complain
Had it for three winters already, for that price cannot complain the effect of it. Works perfectly fine, multi zone heating, 8 levels of heat. And if i set it on 8, after a while if it is too hot, it will automatically tune down to 5. Still works fine after 3 years, will definitely repurchase.
Heats up well, reasonable pricing!
Price is very reasonable for this item. Heats up well. However it may be a bit uncomfortable to lie on the wiring to the heating remote when you have to squeeze on the bed with your partner and toddler. Do take note that the heating doesn't spread across the bed but more to the centre portion of the bed. Does make it warm and fuzzy to leave the bed especially on cold morning. Could probably live without it due to the discomfort cause by the wiring and a good thick warm quilt will help.
No frills blanket
This is just a simple and no frills blanket which is fine for the price you are paying for. Took longer time to warm up which means you have to switch it on at least 20 mins before using it.
Good price but doesn't get piping hot
I like to get into a piping hot bed and then turn the blanket off. This blanket isn't get piping hot and it takes a while to warm up. Also I'm finding the three settings for timer, body and feet are causing operator error so I have to remember to check I got it right and it's working. (There's something to be said for the basic three settings click click click old fashioned electric blanket.) It fits well, but the plug to remove the cord is positioned at the feet end of the bed so you can't just pull it out when you don't want the cord in the way.
Questions & Answers
Does anyone have a link to the instructions? I have no idea what the As and Ps mean on the controller? Help. Cold!
How much mult zone electric blanket king single ?? If there have any available pls let me know pls thank u
price and availeability of one spare controler part no GW281 for model no CC16G60DAB
I think you need to contact Target about this. Consumers/reviewers aren't going to know if spare parts are available.
Get an answer from our members
- Fully fitted electric blanket with an elastic skirt is designed to fit snugly onto mattresses.
- A manual controller works using a sliding dial, which you can push to any one of 3 heat zone settings - A body zone and foot zone among them.
- An LED function also shows the heat setting, which can be adjusted to either low, medium, or high.
- Detachable single or double controllers allow you to remove the electric components and wash this electric blanket.
- Overheat protection technology cuts off the power to the blanket in the event that it becomes too hot, after being left on for an extended period.
Points of Praise
- The ability to control different zones for heating (for example - Foot zone or Body zone) was a feature that enhanced the blanket’s ability to warm up a bed.
- A number of reviewers reported that this electric blanket from Target was quick to heat up.
- At such as an affordable price, this Target electric blanket works just as well as offerings from more expensive brands.
Points to Consider
- The control unit is located close to the bed, and can get in the way of the mattress.
- Some reviewers found that the wires underneath the mattress stuck out too much, and felt uncomfortable under their backs.
Other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.