Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket

Pros

• Separate body and foot zones

• Warms up quickly

Cons

• Wires stick out uncomfortably

Adrian L.
Adrian L.

Soft, Comfy and Warm

Purchased online and arrived within a week. Works well for my King Size bed. I noticed I've been getting better sleeps as the electric blanket adds a layer of softness to my mattress

Purchased in May 2020 at Target Australia for $59.00.

Chris
ChrisAU

Perfect heat settings

Fits perfect (king bed) and the settings are spot on. Our last blanket was either to hot or not hot enough where as this one is perfect. I has a warm up setting and then 2 others.

The only con is that the control unit is to close to the bed, it needs to be a little longer. Any shorter and it would be stuck under the mattress instead of hanging out

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Australia for $59.00.

casfish02
casfish02Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Good quality easy to use electric blanket.

We purchased a Dreamland Electric blanket from Target. It was easy to put on the bed and had a fitted skirt, multiple settings, safety cut out switch. The adjustment in heat setting was easy and effortless. It was fairly comfortable to sleep on but if you were a restless sleeper it would bunch up a little as the skirt was a little loose and you could feel the wires through the top layer.

Purchased in August 2019 at Target Bundaberg for $169.00.

Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Find out how Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Nick Barry
Nick BarryNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Works good

Bought new replacement electric blanket for double bed. I liked the detachable controllers and how can leave this one on low setting over night. Having cut out future is a good piece of mind.

Purchased in June 2019 at Target Devonport for $39.00.

Zwe Khaing M.
Zwe Khaing M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Easy to use and cheap

Pros: easily to control
: can be heated only the area that you wanted to be heated.
: very affordable comparing other electric blankets.
: durable
Cons: hard to clean
: no timer to control.

Purchased in May 2019 at Target Australia for $25.00.

Leashiloo
LeashilooSouthwest, VIC

Good value

Purchased this product as I thought I’d give the cheaper one a go. Can’t fault it at all. Only thing is I have to have it on 2 or 3 prior to getting in bed (I like it very warm) not just 1. I used to own an expensive brand and this target branded one works just as well. Comes with the same warranty as the expensive brands, so can’t complain.

Purchased in April 2019 at Target Australia for $60.00.

Mil N
Mil NPenrith

Very comfortable and efficient

We purchased 3 blankets and they have kept us warm in the cruel Tassie winters.
Helped us to get rid of heat pumps and panel heaters earlier by the end of the winters.

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
matt
mattMelbourne

good blanket

the blanket is warm and heat up reasonable quick. and plus some blanket could become very hot and uncomfortable, but this one does not, it is always warm and feel cozy inside,

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Fatimahattia
FatimahattiaSydney

This electric blanket is great!

The blanket is very warm and snuggly. It has 3 heat settings from low,medium and high. Low heat takes a while to heat up. Even on high, it is very nice and comfortable and not too hot. It is easy to use and can be washed.
The cord is quite short and may need to be connected to a powerpoint extender.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Electric Blankets & Heated Throws

Gabriel Sai
Gabriel SaiNSW, 2031

Does its job well if you manage your expectations

Given the price paid for this, I was cautious with my expectations. However, as all I need is for it to 'heat up' the mattress for the cold nights, it does a pretty alright job. It takes a slightly longer time to warm up so what I did was to turn it on while I perform my 'bedtime' routine of brushing teeth, toilet, water, etc. By the time I get to the bed, it was already warm enough for me to go to bed. All in all, I would say it's a good value for its price.

Date PurchasedJune 2017

How I was leaving without it?

I bought this wonderful blanket few month ago. Its cosy, make me warm and I feeling so much better (my arthritis is not that bad during the winter now). I should've bought this blanket ages ago.

Date PurchasedMar 2017
Maz
Maz

Pretty decent for the price

With the cold nights, an electric blanket is a nice little luxury to have in an otherwise cold bed. :)
The Target electric blanket is pretty decent considering the price. (Especially compared to other options) and isn't too hot even on the highest level. Only "issue" is that it takes a while to heat up. You can't turn it on and expect it to be nice toasty within 5 minutes. I generally put it on for about 15+ minutes prior to bed. Otherwise it's great.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Sim J
Sim JSydney, NSW

Good so far!

I've never used an electric blanket before but my husband demanded it was necessary after the winter days set in. After A LOT of shopping around I settled on the target one because a) it was washable and b) it was reasonably priced.

I've got to say as a dedicated hot water bottle user I'm enjoying the warmth of the blanket! The foot setting is handy, the zoned areas is great too because I love PJs and my husband doesn't, therefore he likes it much hotter than I!

It has 2 separate plugs for each side and require being plugged directly into an outlet which is tricky since we have only 1 PowerPoint. It would be nice if the cords were a little longer, one side only just reaches the outlet in our room.

Good product at a good price!

See all Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket reviews

Glenn F.
Glenn F.asked

Does anyone have a link to the instructions? I have no idea what the As and Ps mean on the controller? Help. Cold!

Katrina
Katrinaasked

How much mult zone electric blanket king single ?? If there have any available pls let me know pls thank u

alan g
alan gasked

price and availeability of one spare controler part no GW281 for model no CC16G60DAB

vanillarose
vanillarose

I think you need to contact Target about this. Consumers/reviewers aren't going to know if spare parts are available.

See all Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket questions

Features

• Fully fitted electric blanket with an elastic skirt is designed to fit snugly onto mattresses.
  • A manual controller works using a sliding dial, which you can push to any one of 3 heat zone settings - A body zone and foot zone among them.
  • An LED function also shows the heat setting, which can be adjusted to either low, medium, or high.
  • Detachable single or double controllers allow you to remove the electric components and wash this electric blanket.
  • Overheat protection technology cuts off the power to the blanket in the event that it becomes too hot, after being left on for an extended period.

Points of Praise

• The ability to control different zones for heating (for example - Foot zone or Body zone) was a feature that enhanced the blanket’s ability to warm up a bed.
  • A number of reviewers reported that this electric blanket from Target was quick to heat up.
  • At such as an affordable price, this Target electric blanket works just as well as offerings from more expensive brands.

Points to Consider

• The control unit is located close to the bed, and can get in the way of the mattress.
  • Some reviewers found that the wires underneath the mattress stuck out too much, and felt uncomfortable under their backs.