Separate body and foot zones
Warms up quickly
Wires stick out uncomfortably
Very cozy and cheap
Does the perfect job during winter especially for its price. This also allows you to control each side of the bed separately as well as modes of warmth including feet.
Purchased in June 2019 at Target Australia for $25.00.
Heats up in a reasonable amount of time and has lasted me well during this winter season. I'd recommend it. It does it's job at a pretty good price and the controls are easy to use.
Purchased the electric blanket in July as the temperature was dropping and I need to be warm to get a good nights sleep - very easy to fit to the mattress and comfortable - would highly recommend to family and friends
Find out how Target Fitted Multi Zone Electric Blanket compares to other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws
Know better, choose better.
Perfect for winter
We used this during all winter. We felt this is suitable for anyone. Can adjust the heat levels at feet or head side easily. Also can use on left or right side of the bed.
I love it.
Easy to install, fits the bed perfectly & heats up within 5 mins. Way less in cost than others & just as good, more money to spend on myself on other wants of course. :)
fits my queen size bed perfectly - no pulling to try and make it fit - has an automatic turn off at 75 min in case I forget too - is washable when you disconnect the controls - wash on gentle wash with woolwash
Did all my research on safe blankets, this one can put with 5 stars. It's been my best friend this winter that's for sure, wish they made a cooling one for summer
It is amazing for the price, heats up really easily and makes sleeping extremely comfortable and warm. I have amazing sleeps on this and it has kept me snug and warm all winter.
Questions & Answers
Does anyone have a link to the instructions? I have no idea what the As and Ps mean on the controller? Help. Cold!
How much mult zone electric blanket king single ?? If there have any available pls let me know pls thank u
price and availeability of one spare controler part no GW281 for model no CC16G60DAB
I think you need to contact Target about this. Consumers/reviewers aren't going to know if spare parts are available.
Get an answer from our members
- Fully fitted electric blanket with an elastic skirt is designed to fit snugly onto mattresses.
- A manual controller works using a sliding dial, which you can push to any one of 3 heat zone settings - A body zone and foot zone among them.
- An LED function also shows the heat setting, which can be adjusted to either low, medium, or high.
- Detachable single or double controllers allow you to remove the electric components and wash this electric blanket.
- Overheat protection technology cuts off the power to the blanket in the event that it becomes too hot, after being left on for an extended period.
Points of Praise
- The ability to control different zones for heating (for example - Foot zone or Body zone) was a feature that enhanced the blanket’s ability to warm up a bed.
- A number of reviewers reported that this electric blanket from Target was quick to heat up.
- At such as an affordable price, this Target electric blanket works just as well as offerings from more expensive brands.
Points to Consider
- The control unit is located close to the bed, and can get in the way of the mattress.
- Some reviewers found that the wires underneath the mattress stuck out too much, and felt uncomfortable under their backs.
Other Electric Blankets & Heated Throws
ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links.