Target Jumbo Bluetooth Boombox CD328BT

Target Jumbo Bluetooth Boombox CD328BT

5.0 from 1 review

1 review

TrevorPerth, WA

Just right for what you need

Arrived in 3 days. Has a good range of sounds. Lights are cool but don't dance to the music. Side speakers are fake.
But the front two speakers are loud and Carry far. You can clearly hear it from the street. I like it for general music through the day, would also be good for workshops. Tip put up to chest level, to spread sound around the room better. sounds great for the money. Got it on zip.
Bluetooth works easy too.
Definitely recommend.

Leslie

Leslieasked

How do I fix flat lights

Trevor

Not sure what you mean by flat lights.... Mine still work. I don't run it on batteries either. All I've done to change lights settings is hold down the EQ/ lights button for about 5 seconds. Should change through the colors. Hope it helps. If they don't work at all, then either get it back on warranty, or don't worry about it. Just cosmetic. I'm just using it as a Bluetooth connection for Google mini, and output via headphones jack to the big stereo