Target WDV6000

Target WDV6000

See the Best Action Cameras in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Target? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

iamagirl69
iamagirl69South Australia

bought one of these cameras to attach to my cat to find out where he goes at night.

I bought one of these cameras, so i can attach it to my cat, to find out where he goes at night. I had a friend who made a lightweight attachment device so it fits neatly to my cats collar, without causing any issues. And it worked! We watched video of my cat travelling several km in one night- naughty boy!) Meeting up wtih other cats, and then strolling home shortly before dawn. As far as the camera is concerned, the picture quality is excellent and the microphone works too, (pity i don't understand cat!) For just under a $100.00 i would seriously recommend this camera to anyone who wants a reasonable bottom end priced action camera.

Date PurchasedMay 2017
Maralyn Manson
Maralyn MansonMargaret River, Western Australia

Does what it says on the box - fabulous

Other Action Cameras