Tasman Eco Amore

Tasman Eco Amore (page 2 of 2)

Emma13

Emma13Perth

Love this!

Loved this bassinet so much I am having trouble parting with it. So safe and simple easy design. Good size. We loved everything about it. My only improvement would be to add something so you can easily hang a mobile above it... Which is not a huge issue.
Mesh is not that easy to take apart to clean, however with older style bassinets this is not even an option. We used it for the first 3 months and it still looks brand new. Can't fault it.
Just read another review and yes tray attachment in the bottom would b nice.

Nowhere to hang a mobile from but there are other ways around this (roof, or buy one which attaches to side of a cot) small potatoes really.

Pipers mummy

Pipers mummyAU

Perfect product

Couldn't be happier with our Tasman bassinet!!!after having a nightmare time with our mothers choice bassinet we were looking for one that was sturdy, had breathable sides as our newborn likes to move a lot in her sleep and safe for our daughter!this was better than I expected!great design, looks good, wheels are great and mattress is nice and firm as per SIDS recommendations!A really great buy!

I would have liked a tray in the bottom to put nappies, etc

Little Annie M

Little Annie MGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Happy with the Tasman Eco Bassinette

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Tasman Eco Amore compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

milkyway

milkywayMelbourne

Great for small babies

I wasn't going to use a bassinet but as I had a smaller baby (under 2.5kg/5lbs) I decided that it would be a good idea to use one.

I bought my bassinet at Baby Bunting - they said that it was a popular bassinet for smaller and premmie babies. It seemed much more suitable than the other bassients as it is higher and has mesh covering that you can see through. I think it is also quite stylish compared to the 'frilly' bassinets out there. Really happy with my decision (particulary after having read the other reviews since then).
Good for smaller babies, stylish
More expensive than other bassinets

Danni15

Danni15Melbourne

After care service

Mel.E

Mel.EAU

Practical, stylish, safe

Love this bassinet. Originally chosen as it was rated the safest by Choice, it was a happy coincidence that it also looked great! The mesh sides for good airflow went a long way in giving peace of mind (i.e. to reduce risk of SIDS). Love that its so mobile, really easy to move around between rooms or even just closer to the chair when patting and shhh-shhh's are required. Much cheaper than similar stylish brands (like Boori) and sustainable plantation wood used. I'll be upgrading to a Tasman Eco cot when the time comes.
SIDS-friendly (breathable mesh), stylish, lovely finish, mobile, very good value for money

Kelly3232

Kelly3232MELBOURNE

Could not live without!

We bought this bassinet the day we left the hospital with bub. We realized we needed something small, stylish and on wheels to put baby in. This is by far one of the most used items we bought for our new baby. He is now 2 months old and we still use it every day! We can put baby down to sleep and take him with us into the next room easily without waking him up. Everyone always comments on how nice it looks. It was a good price and easy to assemble.
Sleek stylish design, reasonable price, easily assembled

KayMaree

KayMareeAU

Great and easy to move bassinette

The Tasman Eco bassinette is extremely easy to move without any lifting or help. I found it easy to move between rooms and shifting closer or further away from your bedside depending on if the baby is crying or not. The bassinette has quite a large sleeping space so my baby doesn't wake herself up from hitting the sides or ends (unlike a Moses basket which curves in at the end). The mattress is very easy to remove and wash.
Easy to move, easy to clean, large sleeping space.
Mattress cover not finished correctly on the seams on the inside.

Katiebug

KatiebugVictoria, 3754

The perfect Bassinette for your new baby

We purchased the Tasman Eco Amore Bassinette in Mocha colour for our upcoming arrival as it went with the other Tasman Eco products we had purchased for the nursery. Along with a study and stylish modern design, it was very easy to put together. It comes with castors so you can wheel it from room to room if necessary, and it has a decent mattress for bub to sleep on. The mesh sides ensure that there is enough air flow for safe sleeping and to reduce the risk of SIDS. This bassinette is large enough for baby to sleep in for several months. A fantastic purchase.
Easy to assemble, mesh fabric sides reduce the risk of SIDS, study and stylish design.

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Tasman Eco Amore compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

blackdomino

blackdominoAU

Stylish and safe

We searched high and low for a bassinet that was rated safe. Eventually we settled on the Tasman eco amore as it had the highest rating on the most recent Choice report. It has mesh sides which allow for airflow, reassuring for those of us worried about baby's safety. Baby loves it. Also has wheels which is great as you can move them from room to room.
Safe and sturdy