Tasman Eco Amore

Tasman Eco Amore

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Becky
BeckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service let me down

I bought this bassinet and upon assembly found it was missing a piece. Emailed customer service to get a replacement and was told it would be $30 + $5 postage for replacement (they come in packs of 4, I'm missing 1). I took it back and got a refund. Can't be bothered wasting any more of my time with poor customer service and products that waste my time.

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.00.

vann
vannasked

Just bough Tasma Eco Amore but can't seem to find many bedding options to fit the mattress (80x40cm)
None of the Bubba Blue stuff or any of the other brands I could find fit this size.
Any suggestions on where to get bedding?

Darlo
Darlo

I used the brand Little Bamboo.

MF1987
MF1987

I had bought my mattress protector and some other bedding (including Bubba blue) from Baby Bunting. I dont think you'll find anything that fits exact but I just looked for bassinet sized bedding. I also used some bedding from Kmart that were given to me as a gift.

CategoryBassinets / Cradles