Tasman Eco Amore

Tasman Eco Amore

Becky

BeckyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Customer service let me down

I bought this bassinet and upon assembly found it was missing a piece. Emailed customer service to get a replacement and was told it would be $30 + $5 postage for replacement (they come in packs of 4, I'm missing 1). I took it back and got a refund. Can't be bothered wasting any more of my time with poor customer service and products that waste my time.

Purchased in March 2020 for $149.00.

Good product but no instructions in box

This product is good for the price. It's a good size and easy enough to move around

Bassinet did not come with correct instructions and is a known problem. This was disappointing as being pregnant and trying to work out a flat pack was not fun. When phoned Tasman they wanted someone to call me back and talk me through it. And told me to be patient which I thought was a bit rich since she offered no apology.

If you buy just check you have the correct instructions. Save u the phone calls and returning to the store

vann

vannasked

Just bough Tasma Eco Amore but can't seem to find many bedding options to fit the mattress (80x40cm)
None of the Bubba Blue stuff or any of the other brands I could find fit this size.
Any suggestions on where to get bedding?

Darlo
Darlo

I used the brand Little Bamboo.

MF1987
MF1987

I had bought my mattress protector and some other bedding (including Bubba blue) from Baby Bunting. I dont think you'll find anything that fits exact but I just looked for bassinet sized bedding. I also used some bedding from Kmart that were given to me as a gift.

CategoryBassinets / Cradles