Tasman Eco Amore

Tasman Eco Amore

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Danielle
DanielleSydney

Great size, quality and style

A Very sturdy and easy to assemble bassinet. The Mattress is quite thin, but that doesn’t seem to be an issue. I especially love the breathable sides, especially given that our baby often presses her face against it throughout the night, while we are sleeping. I did need to sew into the mesh to allow for a breathing monitor pad though, as there is no way of threading the wires through and otherwise they would have been exposed to her.

M. Buttler
M. ButtlerMelbourne

Great bassinet

We bought this bassinet based on reviews and glad we did. It's sturdy, safe and looks good. Decent size as well.

MF1987Sydney, NSW

Good and safe

Bassinets / Cradles

Find out how Tasman Eco Amore compares to other Bassinets / Cradles

Alex
AlexSydney, NSW

Really good - mattress not so great.

blackdomino
blackdominoAU

Stylish and safe

We searched high and low for a bassinet that was rated safe. Eventually we settled on the Tasman eco amore as it had the highest rating on the most recent Choice report. It has mesh sides which allow for airflow, reassuring for those of us worried about baby's safety. Baby loves it. Also has wheels which is great as you can move them from room to room.
Safe and sturdy

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

vann
vannasked

Just bough Tasma Eco Amore but can't seem to find many bedding options to fit the mattress (80x40cm)
None of the Bubba Blue stuff or any of the other brands I could find fit this size.
Any suggestions on where to get bedding?

Darlo
Darlo

I used the brand Little Bamboo.

MF1987

I had bought my mattress protector and some other bedding (including Bubba blue) from Baby Bunting. I dont think you'll find anything that fits exact but I just looked for bassinet sized bedding. I also used some bedding from Kmart that were given to me as a gift.

CategoryBassinets / Cradles