Tasman Eco Amore

Tasman Eco Amore

See the Best Bassinets / Cradles in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Sam R
Sam RSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love it!

We have had this bassinet now for 2 children and both were able to stay in it for 6+ months! I did have slightly smaller than average babies but I do feel it's slightly longer than your average bassinet. I love that it's a mesh hammock. We misplaced our hammock before our second was born, contacted customer service and it was express posted to me and delivered within 2 days of our request just in time for number 2s arrival. Overall very sturdy and love that it is on wheels!

Purchased in April 2016 at Baby Bunting for $200.00.

Ashleigh
AshleighGold Coast

Love!!!

I absolutely love this bassinet, we purchased this for our 4th baby after he grew out of his Moses basket and we kept if for our fifth baby.
It is great, I love that it has mesh sides to make it breathable but it's a thicker mesh not that flimsy mesh some bassinets have on it.
It's sturdy, it has wheels so it's portable, it's a good height, it's a good price and I'm pretty certain it was rated one of the only bassinets to have passed the safety testing done by 'choice'.
As a mum of 5 and having used 5 different bassinets this is hands down my favorite and the one I would recommend to other mums.

Hannah
Hannah

Great quality

A great quality product, feel very safe to use with newborn baby. Looks really nice and is perfect to have next to the bed. The wheels are a great feature as you can move the cot around with you to each room if you want. Very happy with the purchase.

Shirtles
ShirtlesSydney

Love it!

Mary
MarySydney

Great bassinet

Easy to assemble with two people (much easier than IKEA furniture). Good quality material used with sturdy timber frame. Baby likes sleeping in bassinet and sides are breathable. Fits neatly beside bed and is portable and lightweight with wheels. Mattress fits standard size sheets and mattress protectors which is handy

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Ash
AshAustralia

Perfect portable bassinet!

We found this to be the perfect bassinet for our baby because we found it easy to move around the house and found it easy to put our baby to sleep as the wheels helped rock her to sleep.The breathable mesh is great for easy airflow and cleaning. We bought the white color which was easy to mix and match with our normal furniture.

Rose
RoseNsw

Great quality and safe

We brought this from gumtree when my son was born. I was undecided about getting a bassinet but so glad we did. It has wheels so you can rock baby and alao move around the house easily.

It is a good size, small enough to fit next to your bed but quite long so baby can be in it for many months.

Love the breathable mesh, recommend by choice mag. Total winner

Maree
MareeAustralia

Great.

Easy to roll around the house and easy to rock. The mesh sides make it good for airflow. The only thing I didn't like was that it is pretty deep and low and wasn't that great after my EC. We purchased as it was recommended by choice. We purchased ikea pillow cases and they fit perfectly as a fitted bassinet sheet.

cyap007
cyap007AU

Best purchase for 2nd baby

This bassinet was sturdy, among the only 3 bassinets safety tested (and approved) by Choice, and fits beautifully in terms of decor. That it has castor wheels is a major bonus because we could wheel it into baby's new room as he transitioned into his cot. Also, it was ideal for rocking and shaking to help bubba sleep. The airy mesh was perfect in terms of reducing chances of SIDS. It also looks fantastic - very minimalist and would fit into any decor. I could pull the bassinet close to me and reach across to pat bub. Sometimes, I would slide my knees under the mattress to rock bubba to sleep. I cannot recommend this crib/bassinet enough.

Kathryn Almeida
Kathryn AlmeidaSydney

Excellent Choice!

Excellent bassinet

Great bassinet for the first few months with the baby. It's a good height to have beside the bed so you don't have to get up in the middle of the night. The wheels make it really convenient to move between rooms as well as just to rock the baby to sleep. The mattress is not fantastic but is ok.
Quality of the frame, height, wheels
Mattress is not fantastic

Steph
StephAdelaide, South Australia

love it

Easy to put together, change sheets & etc. Perfect height for sleeping next to your bed & the mesh lets you hear your baby easily. Steady & will last for a growing family. It has wheels so is easily moved around the house if you need. The only downside about the height is that a 2 year old can stand on the rails and lean in!! But that's insignificant
very reliable

Jennifer
JenniferSunshine Coast

Perfect Bassinette for us

Miss Brick
Miss BrickSouthwest, VIC

Love, Love, Love.

So safe, sturdy, perfect. I used a different bassinet with my first two children and I did not feel they were safe or comfortable. This bassinets mattress fits very snug and flat, although a little firm bubs is very happy in there. Breathable mesh sides. The frame is sturdy and easy to assemble. Great that its on wheels as you can move around the house or just push aside to vacuum under.
Safe, peace of mind. Bubs very happy.
A little low.

Leanne
LeanneBrisbane

Best investment so far

I Loved it. The fact that it was mesh there was a much reduced risk of SIDS. My newborn enjoyed that he could see shadows and light just flicker through the mesh. And being beside my bed I could hear him clearly breathing, as being my first it was nice to feel reassured he was ok.
Felt closer to my baby being beside our bed with the mesh.