Tasman Eco Siena

Tasman Eco Siena (page 2 of 2)

3.6

• Safety
muggles
mugglesCanberra

Great products and unbeatable service

DHR75
DHR75Sydney

Terrible product

Other Cots

excellent services

We called in for a drop side issue after 2 ys of purchase, though we only moved the drop side for a handful times. The guy named David came onsite n found out that we are using the wrong bolts for locking the side. Most of the companies by then will charge customers for replacing the part. But Tasman Eco changed a new drop side for free n explain/demo to me the improved design n how to use it properly. Fantastic customer services! I would definitely recommend it.
great services, quick response

Cots

Find out how Tasman Eco Siena compares to other Cots

Emma83
Emma83BRISBANE

Excellent Customer Service

I recently called Tasman Eco regarding an issue I was having with the drop side of my son's cot. A repair person came out to look at the cot and informed me that the issue was due to the wrong size mattress being sold to me with the cot when I purchased it 18months earlier. Despite this, Tasman Eco replaced the damaged drop side with a new one and then also replaced my old mattress (not a Tasman Eco mattress) with a new Tasman Eco mattress - all free of charge and on the spot. At all times, repair & customer service staff were friendly and very professional.
Reliable, prompt, friendly and professional

Deb 2124
Deb 2124
A  A Perros
A A PerrosMELBOURNE

After Sales Service

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
alismi
alismiAU

Great cot

Emma A.
Emma A.Gold Coast

Great cot, excellent customer service and warranty

Steve3001
Steve3001SYDNEY

Outstanding Quailty

We bought this cot from Baby Bunting in January this year. I would recommend this cot to anyone. The finish is excellent and we get so may compliments from our family and friends.
We bought it on a recommendation and we are glad we did. The cot was easy to assemble, (we used the video instructions on the website.
Easy to assemble, good finish, Mocha colour looks great, Excellent price. Great value for money, five year warranty

Other Cots

Guard rail unstable

Tjbrowny
Tjbrowny
sum28530
sum28530
CRudge
CRudge

If anyone is having difficulties with their cot i suggest you contact the compant as they will come to your house and fix it

Cots

Find out how Tasman Eco Siena compares to other Cots

itcandothat
itcandothat

Terrible

Happy Customer00
Happy Customer00

Good

Compared to other products out there we found the cot and chest to be great value for money and have no trouble recommending the cot to anyone. We initially looked at the cot because it was recommended by choice magazine
Found the cot to be great value and relatively easy to assemble. We bought the white cot and the six drawer chest and so far we are very happy
No problems so far

skylark82
skylark82

Good

We got this cot on special (change table and mattress included) so it was a lot cheaper than a boori cot. My husband put it together in about 20 minutes and it all works really well. The drop side is handy and it has the two height settings. It seems a bit loud when the side is pulled up but they all seemed to be that way. Once put together it feels really sturdy, some of the other cots we looked at seamed to rattle a lot.
nice design, good quality, reasonable price, converts to bed and has a lifetime replacement warranty.
nothing so far

mackley
mackley

Good

We are very happy with this cot and it performs as it should. Drop side comes in handy when wrapping up bubs and we also have the matching tidy draw the rolls in underneath to store the linen out of the way.
Looks great (white), base has 2 height options and can convert into a bed as well.
Drop side works quieter than the Boori ones we tested in the store. Good price.
Instructions a bit light on especially regarding the drop side mechanism which after a few goes we managed to get the alignment right and it worked like a charm.

Courtney d.
Courtney d.asked

Can the cot go lower then the displayed picture ?

Peeb
Peeb

Yes it can. It has two levels to place the mattress.

Andrew
Andrewasked

Please tell Brad on his review to contact the store as they have sold him the wrong mattress and he needs to get the correct size as is dangerous for his child.

Grace26asked

Where do I get the screws for this cot i had them for my first child and brought in 2009 and can't find them and am due withy second in 6 weeks?

ARXYZ
ARXYZ

Hi, where did you buy the cot? They may be able to order in new ones for you, otherwise try emailing info@tasmaneco.com.au & they should be able to help.

Bubbamama
Bubbamama

I would definitely try calling Tasman Eco, they always provide such wonderful service, I'm sure they would be able to help :)

Grace26

Yeah I did that and they are sending me out new screws thanks ☺️

CategoryCots