Tasman Eco Siena

3.6

Brad
    BradNew South Wales

Check your mattress

If you buy this cot check your mattress. We were given the recommended mattress for this cot and it leaves a 10cm - 12cm gap when the mattress is not centered. This allowed our 5 months old to roll over in his sleep and get his arm caught down the side between the cot and the mattress. Luckily he was strong enough in his neck to be able to keep his head up crying to wake us up. otherwise he would have been stuck face down. So much for strict standards????

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
    Talia Friedman
    Talia FriedmanSydney

Dangerous Piece of Junk - Only passes Safety Standards on a Technicality.

Other Cots

Grace
    GraceEastwood

The Screws of the cot are too expensive, it costs me $50 and $10 delivery fee

I have this cot and lost the screws, why I can't buy the screws from other places? And I have to order it from the SJC Brand. The screws are very expensive.
    I bought a bed frame from IKEA, but they deliver the screws to me for free. Why there is such big difference?

What should I do, throw out the cot or pay the expensive screws???

Cots

itcandothat

Terrible

Happy Customer00
    Happy Customer00

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
    the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Courtney d.
    Courtney d.asked

Can the cot go lower then the displayed picture ?

Peeb
    Peeb

Yes it can. It has two levels to place the mattress.

Andrew
    Andrewasked

Please tell Brad on his review to contact the store as they have sold him the wrong mattress and he needs to get the correct size as is dangerous for his child.

Grace26asked

Where do I get the screws for this cot i had them for my first child and brought in 2009 and can't find them and am due withy second in 6 weeks?

ARXYZ
    ARXYZ

Hi, where did you buy the cot? They may be able to order in new ones for you, otherwise try emailing info@tasmaneco.com.au & they should be able to help.

Bubbamama
    Bubbamama

I would definitely try calling Tasman Eco, they always provide such wonderful service, I'm sure they would be able to help :)

Grace26

Yeah I did that and they are sending me out new screws thanks ☺️

CategoryCots