Tasman Eco Siena

3.6

• Safety
Reasonable
ReasonablePerth, WA

Did you know they join small pieces of wood together?

We bought a model a few years ago that came varnished. Through the varnish we could see where a larger structural pieces of wood were made from smaller pieces 'finger-joined' together.

We called the Co. & they sent some money back but did blurt "the varnished ones aren't supposed to use finger-joint wood".

I reckon if you buy one in a dark stain or white paint it's made from itty-bitty bits of re-joined wood.

Caveat emptor

Purchased in June 2015 for $1,500.00.

Eco Kids Mattress

Looking for Mattresses?

Read the reviews for Eco Kids Mattress

Ad
HelpingRandoms
HelpingRandoms

Falls apart

The drop side was the issue

Didn't come with guard screws abs I can't get the drop slide to work. The instructions are not very good and there is no online support our video to watch.

Cots

sum28530
sum28530
CRudge
CRudge

If anyone is having difficulties with their cot i suggest you contact the compant as they will come to your house and fix it

Courtney d.
Courtney d.asked

Can the cot go lower then the displayed picture ?

Peeb
Peeb

Yes it can. It has two levels to place the mattress.

Andrew
Andrewasked

Please tell Brad on his review to contact the store as they have sold him the wrong mattress and he needs to get the correct size as is dangerous for his child.

Grace26asked

Where do I get the screws for this cot i had them for my first child and brought in 2009 and can't find them and am due withy second in 6 weeks?

ARXYZ
ARXYZ

Hi, where did you buy the cot? They may be able to order in new ones for you, otherwise try emailing info@tasmaneco.com.au & they should be able to help.

Bubbamama
Bubbamama

I would definitely try calling Tasman Eco, they always provide such wonderful service, I'm sure they would be able to help :)

Grace26

Yeah I did that and they are sending me out new screws thanks ☺️

CategoryCots