Tasman Eco Siena

Tasman Eco Siena

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Safety
Reasonable
ReasonablePerth, WA

Did you know they join small pieces of wood together?

We bought a model a few years ago that came varnished. Through the varnish we could see where a larger structural pieces of wood were made from smaller pieces 'finger-joined' together.

We called the Co. & they sent some money back but did blurt "the varnished ones aren't supposed to use finger-joint wood".

I reckon if you buy one in a dark stain or white paint it's made from itty-bitty bits of re-joined wood.

Caveat emptor

Purchased in June 2015 for $1,500.00.

Brad
BradNew South Wales

Check your mattress

If you buy this cot check your mattress. We were given the recommended mattress for this cot and it leaves a 10cm - 12cm gap when the mattress is not centered. This allowed our 5 months old to roll over in his sleep and get his arm caught down the side between the cot and the mattress. Luckily he was strong enough in his neck to be able to keep his head up crying to wake us up. otherwise he would have been stuck face down. So much for strict standards????

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Other Cots

Talia Friedman
Talia FriedmanSydney

Dangerous Piece of Junk - Only passes Safety Standards on a Technicality.

Cots

Find out how Tasman Eco Siena compares to other Cots

HelpingRandoms
HelpingRandoms

Falls apart

The drop side was the issue

Didn't come with guard screws abs I can't get the drop slide to work. The instructions are not very good and there is no online support our video to watch.

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020
Grace
GraceEastwood

The Screws of the cot are too expensive, it costs me $50 and $10 delivery fee

I have this cot and lost the screws, why I can't buy the screws from other places? And I have to order it from the SJC Brand. The screws are very expensive.
I bought a bed frame from IKEA, but they deliver the screws to me for free. Why there is such big difference?

What should I do, throw out the cot or pay the expensive screws???

DHR75

sum28530
sum28530
CRudge
CRudge

If anyone is having difficulties with their cot i suggest you contact the compant as they will come to your house and fix it

Other Cots

Cots

Find out how Tasman Eco Siena compares to other Cots

Courtney d.
Courtney d.asked

Can the cot go lower then the displayed picture ?

Peeb
Peeb

Yes it can. It has two levels to place the mattress.

Andrew
Andrewasked

Please tell Brad on his review to contact the store as they have sold him the wrong mattress and he needs to get the correct size as is dangerous for his child.

Grace26asked

Where do I get the screws for this cot i had them for my first child and brought in 2009 and can't find them and am due withy second in 6 weeks?

ARXYZ
ARXYZ

Hi, where did you buy the cot? They may be able to order in new ones for you, otherwise try emailing info@tasmaneco.com.au & they should be able to help.

Bubbamama
Bubbamama

I would definitely try calling Tasman Eco, they always provide such wonderful service, I'm sure they would be able to help :)

Grace26

Yeah I did that and they are sending me out new screws thanks ☺️

CategoryCots