Tasman Eco Siena

Tasman Eco Siena

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Safety
Reasonable
ReasonablePerth, WA

Did you know they join small pieces of wood together?

We bought a model a few years ago that came varnished. Through the varnish we could see where a larger structural pieces of wood were made from smaller pieces 'finger-joined' together.

We called the Co. & they sent some money back but did blurt "the varnished ones aren't supposed to use finger-joint wood".

I reckon if you buy one in a dark stain or white paint it's made from itty-bitty bits of re-joined wood.

Caveat emptor

Purchased in June 2015 for $1,500.00.

Lucy
LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful cot

We have this cot in white and it is beautiful. Great value for money. We had a problem with the slid rail Turing red and we have been given a new slid. Great service!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $449.00.

PeebPerth, WA

Great product

Great cot and easy to install as well. Perfect size to fit in our room and plenty of space for baby to sleep in. Being able to turn it into a toddler bed is an added feature.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Eves
EvesBrisbane

Great cot

Very sturdy & lovely design to suit all nurseries/rooms. Perfect size not too small or large. Love how one side can be lowered to put baby in or out. Love there’s gaps on the sides & front & back to see baby from all angles. First baby fist cot which will definitely last another child or two in the future

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good solid cot

pretty pleased overall with its build quality and i found it easy to assemble if you know tools and its quite large i must say its rather strong also as we have the cot right up against my bed for easy access to bub during the night and i sometimes i accidentally sit on it to fed bub and it holds all my weight think 70kgs.

HelpingRandoms
HelpingRandoms

Falls apart

Kelly
KellyVictoria, 3109

Very sturdy, great quality, and is great from newborn through toddler!

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
Andy
AndyPerth

Sturdy cot

This cot is so sturdy and well built compared to other ones on the market which are flimsy and wobbly. Thus one is built very solid and does not rock when you push it. It is easy to assemble as it comes with clear, step by step instructions. We haven't had any issues with the drop side as yet but its not something that we use that much. I can see why this was a Choice recommended product - I highly recommend it

Other Cots

The drop side was the issue

Didn't come with guard screws abs I can't get the drop slide to work. The instructions are not very good and there is no online support our video to watch.

Fantastic product & lovely company

We have bought two Sienas after having decided it was only fair that baby 2 got the same - which is a beautiful, functional & well-built cot. The latex mattress is also very good quality -plus the newer one is seamless, so very easy to change sheets on. I had a minor problem with the drop side (OK my child was a tad rough...) and the service I received was outstanding. I would definitely buy from them again.

ARXYZWinchelsea

Lovely Cot

We have been using this cot for a few months now, so far it has been perfect. Only problem we have found is the timber marks really easily. We already have several scratches & because of the dark timber it really stands out. The cot is structurally strong & sturdy and I'm happy with our purchase.
Size & structure. Cheaper than other similar cots & just as good.
soft timber marks easily

BubbamamaNewcastle

Excellent Customer Service from Tasman Eco

muggles
mugglesCanberra

Great products and unbeatable service

excellent services

We called in for a drop side issue after 2 ys of purchase, though we only moved the drop side for a handful times. The guy named David came onsite n found out that we are using the wrong bolts for locking the side. Most of the companies by then will charge customers for replacing the part. But Tasman Eco changed a new drop side for free n explain/demo to me the improved design n how to use it properly. Fantastic customer services! I would definitely recommend it.
great services, quick response

Emma83
Emma83BRISBANE

Excellent Customer Service

I recently called Tasman Eco regarding an issue I was having with the drop side of my son's cot. A repair person came out to look at the cot and informed me that the issue was due to the wrong size mattress being sold to me with the cot when I purchased it 18months earlier. Despite this, Tasman Eco replaced the damaged drop side with a new one and then also replaced my old mattress (not a Tasman Eco mattress) with a new Tasman Eco mattress - all free of charge and on the spot. At all times, repair & customer service staff were friendly and very professional.
Reliable, prompt, friendly and professional

Deb 2124