Tasman Eco Siena

Tasman Eco Siena

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Safety
Reasonable
ReasonablePerth, WA

Did you know they join small pieces of wood together?

We bought a model a few years ago that came varnished. Through the varnish we could see where a larger structural pieces of wood were made from smaller pieces 'finger-joined' together.

We called the Co. & they sent some money back but did blurt "the varnished ones aren't supposed to use finger-joint wood".

I reckon if you buy one in a dark stain or white paint it's made from itty-bitty bits of re-joined wood.

Caveat emptor

Purchased in June 2015 for $1,500.00.

Brad
BradNew South Wales

Check your mattress

If you buy this cot check your mattress. We were given the recommended mattress for this cot and it leaves a 10cm - 12cm gap when the mattress is not centered. This allowed our 5 months old to roll over in his sleep and get his arm caught down the side between the cot and the mattress. Luckily he was strong enough in his neck to be able to keep his head up crying to wake us up. otherwise he would have been stuck face down. So much for strict standards????

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Talia Friedman
Talia FriedmanSydney

Dangerous Piece of Junk - Only passes Safety Standards on a Technicality.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good solid cot

pretty pleased overall with its build quality and i found it easy to assemble if you know tools and its quite large i must say its rather strong also as we have the cot right up against my bed for easy access to bub during the night and i sometimes i accidentally sit on it to fed bub and it holds all my weight think 70kgs.

HelpingRandoms
HelpingRandoms

Falls apart

The drop side was the issue

Didn't come with guard screws abs I can't get the drop slide to work. The instructions are not very good and there is no online support our video to watch.

Grace
GraceEastwood

The Screws of the cot are too expensive, it costs me $50 and $10 delivery fee

I have this cot and lost the screws, why I can't buy the screws from other places? And I have to order it from the SJC Brand. The screws are very expensive.
I bought a bed frame from IKEA, but they deliver the screws to me for free. Why there is such big difference?

What should I do, throw out the cot or pay the expensive screws???

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
ARXYZWinchelsea

Lovely Cot

We have been using this cot for a few months now, so far it has been perfect. Only problem we have found is the timber marks really easily. We already have several scratches & because of the dark timber it really stands out. The cot is structurally strong & sturdy and I'm happy with our purchase.
Size & structure. Cheaper than other similar cots & just as good.
soft timber marks easily

sum28530
sum28530
CRudge
CRudge

If anyone is having difficulties with their cot i suggest you contact the compant as they will come to your house and fix it

itcandothat
itcandothat

Terrible

Happy Customer00
Happy Customer00

Good

Compared to other products out there we found the cot and chest to be great value for money and have no trouble recommending the cot to anyone. We initially looked at the cot because it was recommended by choice magazine
Found the cot to be great value and relatively easy to assemble. We bought the white cot and the six drawer chest and so far we are very happy
No problems so far

skylark82
skylark82

Good

We got this cot on special (change table and mattress included) so it was a lot cheaper than a boori cot. My husband put it together in about 20 minutes and it all works really well. The drop side is handy and it has the two height settings. It seems a bit loud when the side is pulled up but they all seemed to be that way. Once put together it feels really sturdy, some of the other cots we looked at seamed to rattle a lot.
nice design, good quality, reasonable price, converts to bed and has a lifetime replacement warranty.
nothing so far

mackley
mackley

Good

We are very happy with this cot and it performs as it should. Drop side comes in handy when wrapping up bubs and we also have the matching tidy draw the rolls in underneath to store the linen out of the way.
Looks great (white), base has 2 height options and can convert into a bed as well.
Drop side works quieter than the Boori ones we tested in the store. Good price.
Instructions a bit light on especially regarding the drop side mechanism which after a few goes we managed to get the alignment right and it worked like a charm.