Tasman Eco Siena

Tasman Eco Siena

See the Best Cots in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasman Eco? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.6
  • Safety
Reasonable
ReasonablePerth, WA

Did you know they join small pieces of wood together?

We bought a model a few years ago that came varnished. Through the varnish we could see where a larger structural pieces of wood were made from smaller pieces 'finger-joined' together.

We called the Co. & they sent some money back but did blurt "the varnished ones aren't supposed to use finger-joint wood".

I reckon if you buy one in a dark stain or white paint it's made from itty-bitty bits of re-joined wood.

Caveat emptor

Purchased in June 2015 for $1,500.00.

Lucy
LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful cot

We have this cot in white and it is beautiful. Great value for money. We had a problem with the slid rail Turing red and we have been given a new slid. Great service!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $449.00.

PeebPerth, WA

Great product

Great cot and easy to install as well. Perfect size to fit in our room and plenty of space for baby to sleep in. Being able to turn it into a toddler bed is an added feature.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Brad
BradNew South Wales

Check your mattress

If you buy this cot check your mattress. We were given the recommended mattress for this cot and it leaves a 10cm - 12cm gap when the mattress is not centered. This allowed our 5 months old to roll over in his sleep and get his arm caught down the side between the cot and the mattress. Luckily he was strong enough in his neck to be able to keep his head up crying to wake us up. otherwise he would have been stuck face down. So much for strict standards????

Purchased in December 2018 at Baby Bunting for $600.00.

Eves
EvesBrisbane

Great cot

Very sturdy & lovely design to suit all nurseries/rooms. Perfect size not too small or large. Love how one side can be lowered to put baby in or out. Love there’s gaps on the sides & front & back to see baby from all angles. First baby fist cot which will definitely last another child or two in the future

Talia Friedman
Talia FriedmanSydney

Dangerous Piece of Junk - Only passes Safety Standards on a Technicality.

Sam
SamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good solid cot

pretty pleased overall with its build quality and i found it easy to assemble if you know tools and its quite large i must say its rather strong also as we have the cot right up against my bed for easy access to bub during the night and i sometimes i accidentally sit on it to fed bub and it holds all my weight think 70kgs.

The baby product awards for 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-baby-product-awards-for-2020
HelpingRandoms
HelpingRandoms

Falls apart

Kelly
KellyVictoria, 3109

Very sturdy, great quality, and is great from newborn through toddler!

Andy
AndyPerth

Sturdy cot

This cot is so sturdy and well built compared to other ones on the market which are flimsy and wobbly. Thus one is built very solid and does not rock when you push it. It is easy to assemble as it comes with clear, step by step instructions. We haven't had any issues with the drop side as yet but its not something that we use that much. I can see why this was a Choice recommended product - I highly recommend it

The drop side was the issue

Didn't come with guard screws abs I can't get the drop slide to work. The instructions are not very good and there is no online support our video to watch.

Fantastic product & lovely company

We have bought two Sienas after having decided it was only fair that baby 2 got the same - which is a beautiful, functional & well-built cot. The latex mattress is also very good quality -plus the newer one is seamless, so very easy to change sheets on. I had a minor problem with the drop side (OK my child was a tad rough...) and the service I received was outstanding. I would definitely buy from them again.

Grace
GraceEastwood

The Screws of the cot are too expensive, it costs me $50 and $10 delivery fee

I have this cot and lost the screws, why I can't buy the screws from other places? And I have to order it from the SJC Brand. The screws are very expensive.
I bought a bed frame from IKEA, but they deliver the screws to me for free. Why there is such big difference?

What should I do, throw out the cot or pay the expensive screws???

ARXYZWinchelsea

Lovely Cot

We have been using this cot for a few months now, so far it has been perfect. Only problem we have found is the timber marks really easily. We already have several scratches & because of the dark timber it really stands out. The cot is structurally strong & sturdy and I'm happy with our purchase.
Size & structure. Cheaper than other similar cots & just as good.
soft timber marks easily