Tasman Eco Siena

• Safety
Lucy

LucyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Beautiful cot

We have this cot in white and it is beautiful. Great value for money. We had a problem with the slid rail Turing red and we have been given a new slid. Great service!

Purchased in August 2019 at Baby Bunting Physical store for $449.00.

PeebPerth, WA

Great product

Great cot and easy to install as well. Perfect size to fit in our room and plenty of space for baby to sleep in. Being able to turn it into a toddler bed is an added feature.

Purchased in June 2019 at Baby Bunting.

Eves

EvesBrisbane

Great cot

Very sturdy & lovely design to suit all nurseries/rooms. Perfect size not too small or large. Love how one side can be lowered to put baby in or out. Love there’s gaps on the sides & front & back to see baby from all angles. First baby fist cot which will definitely last another child or two in the future

Cots

Find out how Tasman Eco Siena compares to other Cots

Kelly

KellyVictoria, 3109

Very sturdy, great quality, and is great from newborn through toddler!

Andy

AndyPerth

Sturdy cot

This cot is so sturdy and well built compared to other ones on the market which are flimsy and wobbly. Thus one is built very solid and does not rock when you push it. It is easy to assemble as it comes with clear, step by step instructions. We haven't had any issues with the drop side as yet but its not something that we use that much. I can see why this was a Choice recommended product - I highly recommend it

The best baby products in 2020!

Nathan S.29 Oct 2019
the-best-baby-products-in-2020

Fantastic product & lovely company

We have bought two Sienas after having decided it was only fair that baby 2 got the same - which is a beautiful, functional & well-built cot. The latex mattress is also very good quality -plus the newer one is seamless, so very easy to change sheets on. I had a minor problem with the drop side (OK my child was a tad rough...) and the service I received was outstanding. I would definitely buy from them again.

BubbamamaNewcastle

Excellent Customer Service from Tasman Eco

muggles

mugglesCanberra

Great products and unbeatable service

excellent services

We called in for a drop side issue after 2 ys of purchase, though we only moved the drop side for a handful times. The guy named David came onsite n found out that we are using the wrong bolts for locking the side. Most of the companies by then will charge customers for replacing the part. But Tasman Eco changed a new drop side for free n explain/demo to me the improved design n how to use it properly. Fantastic customer services! I would definitely recommend it.
great services, quick response

Cots

Find out how Tasman Eco Siena compares to other Cots

Emma83

Emma83BRISBANE

Excellent Customer Service

I recently called Tasman Eco regarding an issue I was having with the drop side of my son's cot. A repair person came out to look at the cot and informed me that the issue was due to the wrong size mattress being sold to me with the cot when I purchased it 18months earlier. Despite this, Tasman Eco replaced the damaged drop side with a new one and then also replaced my old mattress (not a Tasman Eco mattress) with a new Tasman Eco mattress - all free of charge and on the spot. At all times, repair & customer service staff were friendly and very professional.
Reliable, prompt, friendly and professional

Deb 2124
Deb 2124
A  A Perros

A A PerrosMELBOURNE

After Sales Service

Emma A.

Emma A.Gold Coast

Great cot, excellent customer service and warranty

Steve3001

Steve3001SYDNEY

Outstanding Quailty

We bought this cot from Baby Bunting in January this year. I would recommend this cot to anyone. The finish is excellent and we get so may compliments from our family and friends.
We bought it on a recommendation and we are glad we did. The cot was easy to assemble, (we used the video instructions on the website.
Easy to assemble, good finish, Mocha colour looks great, Excellent price. Great value for money, five year warranty

Courtney d.

Courtney d.asked

Can the cot go lower then the displayed picture ?

Peeb

Yes it can. It has two levels to place the mattress.

Andrew

Andrewasked

Please tell Brad on his review to contact the store as they have sold him the wrong mattress and he needs to get the correct size as is dangerous for his child.

Grace26asked

Where do I get the screws for this cot i had them for my first child and brought in 2009 and can't find them and am due withy second in 6 weeks?

ARXYZ
ARXYZ

Hi, where did you buy the cot? They may be able to order in new ones for you, otherwise try emailing info@tasmaneco.com.au & they should be able to help.

Bubbamama

I would definitely try calling Tasman Eco, they always provide such wonderful service, I'm sure they would be able to help :)

Grace26

Yeah I did that and they are sending me out new screws thanks ☺️

CategoryCots