Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees

Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees

See the Best Financial Planning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tasmanian Perpetual Trustees? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2.3
    Nordic66
    Nordic66Sydney

Cannot fault their service

My 2 children and husband have substantial savings accounts with TPT. Occasionally I need to withdraw money from the children's accounts for biggish items, e.g. major car repairs. I can walk into TPT, complete a withdrawal application, and get a cheque drawn up right there on the spot. What I especially like is that there's no questions asked, no hard sell, no PRESSURE like the big financial institutions put on you. I can deposit money into the accounts and again, no hard sell, no "have you thought about doing this ..." and so on. Highly recommended.