Tatonka Skill

Tatonka Skill

See the Best Backpacks / Rucksacks in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Tatonka? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

All round can do pack!

Have had a few Tatonka packs and recently purchased a new Skill 30. It was light with a vented back system perfect for the heat of summer here in Australia. Decided I would take it on a recent trip to lerderderg state park just outside of Melbourne and hike the river bed into the bears head range. The pack was amazing! It carried all my gear for an overnight (poles for the tent on the outside but everything else inside). What really impressed was how it felt with 8 kgs in it. The system really positions the weight well. Great pack. Would recommend.

Buster
BusterMelbourne

Awesome Vented Daypack

This daypack is really comfortable, lightweight and good value for money. The carrying system clings to your back like a frightened monkey and the venting is sublime in warmer conditions. I know a few people who have these in the hiking club I'm envolved with and everyone I talk to is happy with it.
Great carrying system, cool on your back. Great Value too.