Taubmans Sun Proof

Taubmans Sun Proof

See the Best Paints & Varnishes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Blocking problem

Will not buy this paint ever again. Terrible blocking problem. l have prepared surface correctly tried everything but still have same problem thinking about putting bond Crete in paint to see if that helps if that does not work will throw paint away. Have tried painting to light coats but still have blocking problem.

Date PurchasedJan 2018

Niko T

Niko TGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent product, don't be put off by the fact the price is lower than other "premium" brands

Date PurchasedDec 2017
SarikaP

SarikaPSouth East Queensland, QLD

Another great product

Easy to apply, great coverage. I used it with the 3in1 primer,undercoat product by Taubmans as I painted over timber veneer table. I found it great as I only used one coat of 3in1 for preperation. I then painted with two coats of Sun proof. It was very quick drying, so ended up painting less than an hour later for the second coat. It didnt cause me any issues doing the second coat so soon afterwards. I find that it has created an amazing barrier stopping the bubbling damage that I used to get on my table outdoors. So the seal works amazingly well in protecting from water damage to cheap woods. I keep mine under a patio but still water does get on it regularly from rain and washing down the patio.

Date PurchasedAug 2017
Clay

ClayMolendinar

Good value paint

Have painted my front rendered fence and I am very happy with the results. It is easy to apply and gives great coverage. Better finish than some more expensive products, two coats applied and has filled in some small cracks that were in the wall. I intend to use it now on my house exterior walls now that I've seen the positive results.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

Billybob

BillybobNoosa

Great coverage. Self priming. What more do you need?

Used this paint a few years ago and again, just recently. It's still as good as I thought. Easy on. Great coverage. Just about to buy some more to paint the balcony. I noticed one of the earlier reviewers had a problem with the tint. Didn't have any dramas at all.

Date PurchasedMar 2015

Amazing coverage

Extremely happy with the exterior of our house, The coverage of this product was amazing,,,, as we were not very experienced painters we found it very easy to use. we loved the price, and the fact that it had a built in primer.
Bunnings certainly put us on to a winner.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Sammy1794

Sammy1794Rockhampton

Awesome Paint for the price!

Date PurchasedJan 2011

Pleasantly surprised.

Bought 10ltrs of Taubmans Sunproof low sheen acrylic for $99 from Bunnings.
Found this paint to be as good as Dulux Weathershield at half the cost for my back treated pine fence.
Will be interested to see how it holds up in the sun & rain in time but it should perform well for such a low cost.
Flowed nice, covered well,
I would recommend this paint to others yes.

cathy w

cathy wqueensland

this paint wont mix

Pam M.

Pam M.asked

Could you please tell me if this paint is ok for hebel I have always used it on other surfaces and loved it

Nicolas A.

Nicolas A.asked

Is there a taubmans exterior product that i can use to paint my deck?

Denise

Deniseasked

the house I purchased is painted a dark colour and has faded dramatically in the sun (we face due north in Sydney). I don't know what brand they originally used but I was wondering if Taubmans Sunproof or Endure are guaranteed not to fade.

Get an answer from our members and Taubmans representatives

CategoryPaints & Varnishes