Taubmans Water Based Enamel Semi-Gloss

1 question from our users

Gull

Gullasked

Water Based Enamel Semi-Gloss

Hi everyone does anybody suggest good water based semi gloss paint other than dulux aquanamel semi gloss
have used this and results are not good it dries very quickly and results are not good. any paint that easy to apply any suggestion will be appreciated.

mattfruitbat
mattfruitbat

Hi Gull,
Yep Ive used Taubmans Ultimate enamel which is water based but slower drying so you have time to get a really good finish.
It dries quicker than oil based enamel and easy to clean up. My experience this time of year is to let it cure for a week before it gets any abuse. It takes a litle bit to harden up. I've got more info on my blog page. Ive been trying to find new paints for my business as some have gone off the market unfortunately.

See all Taubmans Water Based Enamel questions

Get an answer from our members and Taubmans representatives