Tax Monster

Tax Monster

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Monster Group

3.4
    Dan
    DanWollongong

Cheap price, good service

They are a lot cheaper than my accountant! My friend told me to use them and I'm glad I did. Will use them next time for sure.

Jen
    JenQueensland, 4000

So easy!

They made it so easy! I've told my friends to use them, I just wish I'd known about this way to do the returns before!

They did it all

It was nice knowing how much it was going to cost before I went ahead and it didn't take a long time, I will probably use them next time.

Quick and easy

They made it easy for me, I would use them again next time, no problems at all with any of it

Tax Preparation Services

Find out how Tax Monster compares to other Tax Preparation Services

Janga
    JangaAU

Tax MONSTER APTLY NAMED

Alex
    AlexSydney

So far - terrible

So far: an accountant (I hope she was) was working with me then no communication for weeks. I rang Tax Monster who said the accountant was sick. I emailed her regularly, no response... after 2 months I rang Tax Monster and the telephonist said she was no longer with them and went into her emails and saw that no 'hand over' had been made but that another accountant would be notified and would ring me. No call. Time went on so I rang them again and telephonist said the work had been handed over and that I would get a call. Still no call. I sent a message via their webpage. No response. I paid upfront too. I am wondering whether they are fraudulent?

I would give them a 0 star if there was an option

Should I do my own tax return or hire a tax agent to do it for me?

Tax time can be a head-scratcher for many Aussies, which is why so many are turning to tax agents to get them through all the paperwork. We go through when you might want to consider lodging your tax return yourself, and situations when an accountant might be a good idea.

Clara V.

credit-card-awards-2020
    cookielee
    cookieleeMelbourne

Very friendly and excellent service Tax Return company

I used Taxmonstor.com.au (2015) for two of my tax returns. I have used more than 10 Tax return company over the years and found this company is the best so far. They are friendly and instructions are easy to understand. They waste no time and have my tax return done as soon as they can. I highly recommend sold traders, small businesses and students to use their service.