Tax Monster

Tax Monster

Cheap price, good service

They are a lot cheaper than my accountant! My friend told me to use them and I'm glad I did. Will use them next time for sure.

So easy!

They made it so easy! I've told my friends to use them, I just wish I'd known about this way to do the returns before!

They did it all

It was nice knowing how much it was going to cost before I went ahead and it didn't take a long time, I will probably use them next time.

Quick and easy

They made it easy for me, I would use them again next time, no problems at all with any of it

Tax MONSTER APTLY NAMED

Tak MONSTER are a nightmare. The woman I spoke to said she could see my information on computer screens in front of her. Liar!!! I don't know what she was looking at , it most certainly was not my information. I had to pay $119.00. before she did the so called assessment. when the email came through I could not find how she came to the enormous return I was getting back. I called 3 times, first they said we'll check it out with senior accountant and call you back. 2nd call same reply. 3rd call same reply. No reply by phone or email. Tomorrow I'm calling again with the bad news review. PLEASE HEAR ME, WARN YOUR FRIENDS, INFACT ANYONE WHO WILL HEAR YOU, tax MONSTER = NIGHTMARE. THEY ARE LIARS WHO PREY ON PEOPLE WITHOUT MERCY. THEY HAVE MORAL COMPASS. THE WORST OF THE WORST. DESERVING minus 0000000 recommendation. They should be ashamed. BELIEVE ME THIS IS ONLY THE BEGINNING OF THE TAX MONSTER REVIEWS....
CONSEQUENCES Of cheats. SHAME! Shame! Shame! Badly done..

So far - terrible

So far: an accountant (I hope she was) was working with me then no communication for weeks. I rang Tax Monster who said the accountant was sick. I emailed her regularly, no response... after 2 months I rang Tax Monster and the telephonist said she was no longer with them and went into her emails and saw that no 'hand over' had been made but that another accountant would be notified and would ring me. No call. Time went on so I rang them again and telephonist said the work had been handed over and that I would get a call. Still no call. I sent a message via their webpage. No response. I paid upfront too. I am wondering whether they are fraudulent?

I would give them a 0 star if there was an option

Absolutely ridiculous. Please note when a tax monster consultant contacts you they are NOT accountants they lead you to believe so as their voice recording states that but it's not true! I spoke to a consultant under the impression they were accountants and he gave me wrong and misleading information and told me an estimate figure which was $3500 less than what I received when I questioned it he decided not to answer my calls and emails and then act like he did everything right which I can't stand. Trust me I know we are humans we make mistakes and an apology would have sufficed but he didn't apologised try to blame me and he nor any seniors called me back I called them 14 times to chase this up. My family and friends has used them aswell and said they have received wrong information aswell.

Very friendly and excellent service Tax Return company

I used Taxmonstor.com.au (2015) for two of my tax returns. I have used more than 10 Tax return company over the years and found this company is the best so far. They are friendly and instructions are easy to understand. They waste no time and have my tax return done as soon as they can. I highly recommend sold traders, small businesses and students to use their service.