TAXIBOX

• Job Satisfaction

Kelli

KelliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabio the Fabulous

Fantastic service and fastidious placement of the three Taxiboxes. Fabio was Super friendly and He genuinely cared about his work.
What a delightful experience- thank you.
Looking forward to the pickup experience.

Service TypeOn-Site Storage
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
Andrew S.

Andrew S.Sydney, NSW

Exactly as advertised

You get what you pay for and it's efficient, easy to use and no fuss. We ordered the box to arrive and were able to give Taxi Box enough information to make filling it up seamless. Then when I needed it back after two months it came I emptied it and they left! You can tell the effort it has taken Taxi Box to make this process seamless.

David Ward

David WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fantastic company

From the start, Taxibox made the whole process so easy. They did everything they said & on time. We were always made welcome & when we needed to access the box on-site, it was ready for us without any concern. We will definitely use them again & again.

Mette Jakobsen

Mette JakobsenSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!

If I could give a reward for best customer service ever, I would! Great service, speedy response to emails and fun, warm communication. This made my move much easier and I can’t recommend Taxibox highly enough!

Suba

SubaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service! Top class!!

It was an extremely good service. The customer service people were very helpful, and the process itself was very easy. The box was delivered straight to my front yard, and once we had loaded our items into the storage box, it was taken to the storage dock. And when we wanted the items back, I just requested re-delivery, and It was done! I even got a free month storage at the end!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne North (Brunswick)
John Checkley

John CheckleyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great concept!

We have used taxi box for a number of years and having a location near us it’s been great. Unlike other self storage you do not have 24 hour access, so if that is something you need then tis will not suit you.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Barbara

BarbaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic for interstate move!!

Fast efficient service all round from the customer service team to the delivery drivers. Great to deal with nothing was to much trouble, highly recommend and would use again & again.

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Took extra money from credit card

Delivery guy was awsome but after a big move went to get some dinner only to find my card was in debit because someone decided to take a payment that they shouldn't have was not happy at all

Jayson B.

Jayson B.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent experience would highly recommend it

Great customer service. Clean modern equipement. Nothing was to much trouble. Used the company for 3 years would highly recommend it. Good location close to the city airport and Brisbane highways

Charlie

CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Ideal storage solution

This was helpful when I had to leave and put my stuff in storage was fairly priced and well managed my furniture stayed safe for over two year and I’m greatful

Zarita L.

Zarita L.Sydney, NSW

Taxi box review

I would like to thank Taxi Box for their service for the past 10 mths. They have been very responsive and have actioned my request within their deadline and super supportive. I would recommend them to anyone. Also enjoyed the free delivery service and great customer service.

Stress Free

Arrived on time and picked up on time. Very stress free storage. Highly recommend and have seen a lot of yellow boxes around of late. Word is definitely getting around.

chylld1

chylld1Sydney, NSW

As good as it can be

Every single taxibox drop-off and pick-up went smooth as butter. The drivers were always friendly and placed each box exactly where I needed it. Loading and unloading was a piece of cake. Most importantly, no items were damaged in any of the boxes!

Would not hesitate to use again.

Fast, easy, convenient.

Love the tracking function. Friendly driver. The box fit plenty inside! Huge relief not to have to drive around town moving things and just deal with our excess items later.

Gobsmacked

GobsmackedSouth East Queensland, QLD

I've never had service like it!

It's like every facet of the Taxibox business was tweaked for customer service, from the funky intro music on the phone, the texts, the unexpected Spotify playlist, & amazing personal service.

gary55wands

gary55wandsGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service provided as stated no Complaints.

Delivery was on time as was redelivery, NO fuss. Account were very good.

Perfect storage solution

Thus service is consumer oriented. They have very good processes in place, There online portal is very easy to use. Staff were always helpful. I would recommend This organisation and would use again If the need arose.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage

Fabulous!!

Really excellent customer service & a great storage option. Contents from my entire home were stored for almost 2 years and came out in perfect ‘as new’ condition. I would definitely recommend!

Peter T.

Peter T.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exactly what was needed!

We needed something to help us declutter our house during open for inspections and didn’t want to spend a fortune transporting and storing our items at a storage facility. Our Taxibox arrived on time and without a hitch. We live at the top of a very steep driveway, but that was no problem for the team. They even went to the trouble making sure the box was chocked so it was completely level. Great job Taxibox!

Phil

Phil

Perfect service

So far the service provided by Taxibox has been top notch. Frequent contact via SMS to ensure customers know exactly what is going on. Came to me highly recommended and I pass on the same.

Kash R.

Kash R.asked

I'm not moving interstate and I don't need storage. Are you able to help me get my belongings from Engadine to liverpool.

Hi Kash,

We can certainly help with arranging a direct move of your TAXIBOX from one property to another - trust that we've got a solution for every need!

We'd love to run through the finer details with you if you could reach out to our team on 1300 87 60 87, or you can visit our website at https://www.taxibox.com.au/booking/ for a customized quote.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team.

L Roch

L Rochasked

Can we use taxi box to store all house hold items and furniture while our floors are being sanded? Would the taxi box stay onsite or be taken to storage?

Hi L Roch,

Sounds like you have some fun renovating coming up! Great news is that the choice is yours! You can have your TAXIBOX packed and returned to our facility OR, if you’d like to keep your TAXIBOX on site, we’ve recently introduced our brand-spanking-new on-site steel TAXIBOX that is designed to stay at your place ‘till the job is done. The benefit of the on-site TAXIBOX is that you can have your TAXIBOX right outside your front door which clearly means that you can wake up at the crack of dawn and give it a bit of TLC if you feel the need! Alternatively, you can store your TAXIBOX at our facility. Either way, the choice is yours.

For further info, please call our TAXIBOX team members on 1300 87-60-87 or if you’d like an instant quote or ready to book check out www.taxibox.com.au/booking.

Kind Regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Kind regards,
TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives