TAXIBOX

TAXIBOX (page 2 of 28)

• Job Satisfaction

Jennifer D

Jennifer DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easy to arrange and on time

From making my initial enquiry to the arrival of my Taxibox, every person I spoke with or interacted with was helpful and answered all my questions. This is a perfect solution for me as I’m leaving for a while and am unsure where I will move to on my return. Taxibox provides flexibility to deliver all my belongings to my (at this stage unknown) new home!
Thanks in particular to Mitch for his efficient service!

Maz

MazGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service made our move less stressful

Delivery was prompt , storage kept safe all very professional from start to finish.
We managed to remove items to de clutter quickly before Auction then having delivery at our new property saved spending to much on a removlist later.

Colin A.

Colin A.South East Queensland, QLD

System works well

4 boxes delivered and picked up on time. All in good order and the driver was most obliging with respect to placement on our difficult block. Would definitely use again.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

Sky

Sky

Absolutely fantastic!

From start to finish, amazing service. Customer service is unparalleled, delivery drivers were on time and polite, our things arrived safely and everything went exactly as Taxibox said it would (unheard of for an interstate move!). Would definitely recommend and use again.

Service TypeMoving Interstate

Carl D.

Carl D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Taxibox - a Square better than the rest

The crew at taxibox helped organise everything, accomodated me when I didnt have a place to move to 100% and then the pick-up/ drop-off crew were awesome again!

10000% would use again and have recommended

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and Moving Interstate
Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Melbourne South-East (Braeside)

CarmelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A useful storage/moving solution.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc) and Melbourne South-East (Braeside)

Outstanding customer service

We were very satisfied with Taxibox storage service and outstanding customer service. Every Taxibox person both in Sydney and Brisbane were a delight to talk to. We will highly recommend Taxibox to family and friends.

Service TypeMoving Interstate and On-Site Storage
Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra) and Sydney East (Erskineville)

Angie

Angie

perfect self storage solution

a simple and convenient self storage solution. very good service and friendly staff. would highly recommend to others and would definitely use their services again in the future. great job guys!

Interstate move

Very easy to organize with, great and simple pricing even from Melbourne to Gold Coast it was very reasonable.
Boxes are quite sturdy, I had quite a lot of weight in one, could use some internal tie down points perhaps.

Service TypeMoving Interstate
Office LocationMelbourne Local (Mordialloc)

Peace of mind from end to finish

Dealing with Taxibox was a breeze from end to finish. Nothing was too hard. Their superb customer service should be used a case study by other aussie businesses!
Should I need to use this type of service in the future I’ll close my eyes and deal with them again.
Keep up the great work guys!

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and On-Site Storage
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

No Better Storage Solution

Such a fabulous company so easy to use with the pack your storage box at home and they take it away to store for you, instead of having to take your boxes to a storage place which we have done in the past, good pricing, after nearly 2 years we got them delivered, great people to deal with all throughout from the delivery to the office to on site, wish a lot more company’s where like this.

Gina B.

Gina B.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Service by Taxibox

Very happy with the services provided by Taxibox from the first pick up to re-delivery after 12 months. All staff were friendly, responsive and helpful. Prices are also affordable. Highly recommend this company!

Amazing

Great service from start to end. Would have no concerns recommending taxi box to anyone based on my experience. I really appreciate how prompt and accurate the advice and services that they provided.

Office LocationMelbourne South-East (Braeside)

Great cheerful service from start to finish.Taxibox

Taxibox started well with friendly helpful guy on the phone,coped well with a change of plan and the driver was most obliging at both ends. A great service which I would strongly recommend.

Service TypeMobile Self-Storage and Moving Interstate
Office LocationSydney Central (Wentworth Point)

Castleloch

Castleloch

Awesome customer service from booking to collection

Apart from being cost-effective and convenient, the customer service I have experienced with these guys has been great. Communication throughout was top-notch and the advance notification of arrival is really helpful. My box arrived this morning and, once I loaded it, was taken away for storage. The driver, Steve, was lovely and a pleasure to deal with. You guys have made this move the easiest one by far. Thank-you!!

Jo.T

Jo.TSouth East Queensland, QLD

What a great idea

Great service and the whole concept worked perfectly for us. Gave easy access to stored things and the ability to move things in and out during the renovations as required.

Office LocationBrisbane (Hendra)

This is perfect! They make it so easy for you.

This is perfect! They make it so easy for you. Flexible with delivery and pick up, always on time. Very convenient, easy to use. Convenient facilities and access.
Thank you so much.

JB2

JB2

Taxi Box is Awesome

We used 2 taxi boxes for storage when moving out and to a smaller two bedroom apartment.

Both boxes were delivered, filled up with all our belongings and picked up on time, both boxes were kept in storage with Taxi Box for 2 years!

We finally moved into our brand new home and and when it came time to get both boxes returned to us Taxi Box kept us up to date with the delivery time frame.

Andrew the driver was an absolute legend and delivered our boxes and nothing was too hard. Andrew moved the boxes around to get the exact placement correct.

I would definitely recommend Taxi Box to others.

Michael

MichaelSydney, NSW

Couldn't be easier - made de-cluttering to sell a house a breeze

The team at TaxiBox were fantastic from beginning to end - helpful on the phone, drivers were great - it all just ran smoothly. Everyone should be using a TaxiBox for preparing to sell and moving to a new house!

Easy and simple solution

Taxibox worked perfectly as a solution to transport equipment from Sydney to Melbourne and provide a temporary storage solution at the same time. Very easy to book and manage, and great service providing updates throughout the whole process. Will use again! Cheers

Caz

Cazasked

Is taxibox available in WA? Im looking at relocating to Perth. The website doesn't accept the postcode. But on the website it does say across Australia, and theres a cartoon of a taxibox traveling east coast to west. Does this booking have to be made over the phone?

Hi Caz,

Excellent question. We're only on the Eastern Seaboard (for now), so wouldn't be able to get out to Perth. Apologies if our illustrations led you up the garden path!

Best of luck with your relocation, we hope you enjoy WA!

Nicola

Nicolaasked

How long would it take our taxi box to get delivered from Melbourne to Brisbane?

Hi Nicola,

Excellent question! Our trucks leave Melbourne on a weekly basis, so the number of days it takes can vary depending on the day you book us in. What might be best is if we start with the day you would need your items to arrive at your door in Brisbane and we can work back from there.

If you could give us a call on 1300 87-60-87 or email info@taxibox.com.au with the day you need things to arrive by, we can then work from there.

koon

koonasked

Can i access my taxis box while in storage?

Carmel

Yes- you give them 24 hours notice and they’ll get your taxibox out so you can access it. They give you about a 2 hour window which really suited me. I arranged my access via an online form and then they rang me to confirm details. It was very good

Hello,

Precisely what Carmel said (thanks Carmel!) - you simply head to taxibox.com.au/access/ to request access, at least 24 hours beforehand. If you did need longer than 2 hours, that's fine too, provided it's still within our opening hours.

The best part? It's completely free to access your TAXIBOX!

TAXIBOX Team

Get an answer from our members and Taxibox representatives